1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ryan Russillo] I would never say anything if I wasn't 100% sure, but CP3 wants out.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rasheed, Jun 19, 2019.

1. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Last time they hung out together outside of the office James burned CPs kitchen down and denied any wrong doing, if my friend did that to me I wouldn’t be sending any more invites.

Remlap and J.R. like this.
  2. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

James Harden seems like he's still whining like a toddler. Instead of manning up like CP3 and Morey and squashing these rumors once and for all, he remains silent...probably because there is something to these rumors.

3. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Harden historically has never responded to social media, he has created a bubble of his inner circle it seems since ending things with Khloe. I think he learned from that experience and seems to not get involved at all in anything publicly outside from sponsors or something related to his circle. I honestly don't even think he is on his own social media accounts a majority of the time, when he has gone live it is almost always his social media manager behind the camera. For all we know he could have reached out to CP3 already personally. He has never felt the need to prove anything to random people on social media.

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Jesus....

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Let's be honest, it is not like they play very well together, Chris is still running the 2nd team much better.....

I get that they are the best that we got, sure, but gradually we have to get used to the bickering on the court.

Better know now than later. It's not like their personalities will change at age 30 or 34... and winning can only heal so much.

Shaq wanted to bolt after their 2nd championship......

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lol you disagree? There are implications beyond fan perception, it makes the rockets look like a dumpster fire. Not appealing to FA or premier coaching staff.

I don’t think it’s as bad as the media reported, but there is something and Jim is bitter .

7. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Thats all your opinion.

YOU think it makes us look like a dumpster fire and not appealing.

My guess is people and players in the NBA understand better than knee jerk emotional message board posters that this is part of the business. BS reports, false rumors, small things turned into huge things for no reason other than to stir up media drama. Nothing to get too worked up about.

The sky is always falling, thirsty for negativity types are loving this ****.

And I only responded to that clown because he has a serious propensity for posting nonsense.

Any normal person could have said, “Harden’s silence bothers me. In my opinion it makes it seem like he actually is pissed and there really is something to these rumors. Would be nice to actually hear his side of things”

Instead you get the typical hater trash post like his.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

So hes silent and you translate it as whining like a toddler?

SMH