1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jimmy Butler the perfect fit

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mockster, May 14, 2019.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

?

2. rockets11206

rockets11206 Member

what u mean chode?

lionaire likes this.
  3. Nemospl

Nemospl Member

...OH COME ON!!!

4. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The only player you listed who really had a "fit" issue with Harden is Dwight.

Ryan Anderson was a great fit. He launched from 30 feet and shot over 40% from 3. His fit with Harden was not an issue here, it was his inability to play defense, and his getting abused in the playoffs. CP3 was, and still is, a great fit here. The rockets won 65 games two years ago, and last year played at a 60 win pace when both Harden and Paul were playing. Capela is also a great fit next to Harden, again, the issues that he has against the warriors have nothing to do with fit. Marcus Thornton...that one isn't really worth a response.

RyanB, clos4life, HP3 and 4 others like this.
  5. onreego

onreego Member

People using Dwight Howard as an example of bad fit clearly have not been paying attention to Dwight since he left Houston.

But also, one of the most dominant pick and roll centers who didn’t want to play pick and roll was a bad fit with Harden?? What?? How could this be?

RyanB, NotInMyHouse, Patience and 4 others like this.
  6. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

@mockster please tell me something is about to happen soon

7. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Fluid = water = lake = Lakers

Jimmy Buckets gonna be a Laker.

RyanB and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

LA Lakers - formerly Minneapolis Lakers - Minneapolis is in Minnesota - Minnesota Timberwolves - Butler was a Timberwolf

Cycle.

#88 daywalker02, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    RyanB and Ramathorn006 like this.
  9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hell yeah Bro. Beating down the dorks!!!

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Bro you're too thirsty, i mean, i feel you, look at my avatar, but you need to keep your expectations in check or you'll always get disappointed.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

people can call a number of guys the perfect fit. If AD was here, he'd be the perfect fit. if Klay was here, he'd be the perfect fit. if pg13 was here, he'd be the perfect fit. if Kawhi was here, he'd be the perfect fit. so on and so on. we've heard this more than enough through the years.

my favorite was melo is the perfect fit though ;)

RyanB and harold bingo like this.
  12. Mr Chuck Norris

Lmao people are really saying Dwight Howard. Dwight howard missed last season because of an ass injury from a tranny he got exposed by. And y’all using him as an example of why harden can’t play with other superstars LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vlaurelio likes this.
  13. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

I'm pretty sure @mockster meant that he was drinking some cold beer. That's a damn good fluid situation

14. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

If warriors can sign all the starters, can Houston bears them?

H vs T
    C vs C
    B vs T
    T vs G
    C vs C

EG vs Ig

If we keep all the stand Gordon, it will like that

15. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

No they’re not

16. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Na the only perfect fit u mentioned was a.d. all the other guys u can not holes in.....ad is a big so should never take touches away, he can pick n roll, pick n pop, shot the 3 ok, blocks shots.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh please lol. Don’t even try with all that

18. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

@mockster are things still fluid or they dry?

19. mockster

mockster Member

I was somewhat joking with the “fluid” comment as that’s what we heard throughout the jimmy trade deadline but I have heard actually recently there is defiantly mutual instrest between rockets and jimmy but this isn’t anything new that I haven’t said.

Thing is jimmy wants to get paid from what I’ve been told, if he can get paid here he’s more then happy to come here. Problem is if we don’t pay him, why wouldn’t he join a bigger city with just as much a chance to win a championship and get maxed while doing it.

I love Houston but if someone gave me a house in the Bahamas I’m gonna move and that’s just the reality. Will see how it works out he might do us a solid with the money but doesn’t seem that way, harden and jimmy are talking daily though.

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  20. vonbock

vonbock Member

How is he perfect fit, is he going to stand there and wait for harden to pass him the ball doing an iso play to shoot a 3 pointer. Then after 1 year say I can't stand harden and demand a trade?