1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game of Thrones death pool

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Falcons Talon, Feb 25, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

well that reason is because he's pretty smart and strives to be knowledgeable

Falcons Talon likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think Sansa dies first and Gendry ends up on the iron throne.

Falcons Talon likes this.
  4. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

He pretty much avoids dangerous situations. BUT...Everyone is game in the GAME OF THRONES!!!!!

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Can't be Arya. Her story arc of becoming an assassin pretty much requires that she uses her skills to assassinate a major character before she dies. Baelish was more executed than assassinated. So, she's got to kill at least one more before she goes so she won't be first.

My vote is Cersei. This last season will be all about fighting whitewalkers and zombie dragons, the Night King, and what all. All the political intrigue that used to make the show interesting will all be out the window. They can't make space for another season of Cersei schemes. So, she'll get axed pretty early, probably by Arya. Now, I don't know if she can really beat Theon to the grave, but I think she has a good shot.

mikol13 likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Cersei should last for awhile because there was already a glimpse of her betrayal plans to end the previous season. Doubtful that story line comes to an end that early on.

#46 YOLO, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  7. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Viserion is the one that was turned, not Drogon.

8. Falcons Talon

Thanks. Don't know why i put that.

9. TheresTheDagger

10. Buck Turgidson

Shouldn't the throne be all blue and icy and stuff? I call shenanigans.

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That constipated look isn't so good when Night King sits on a throne. :oops:

12. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I’m on my 3rd time through the series now, right in the middle of season 4. I still catch little things that I previously missed.

Love seeing everyone speculate here. I just can’t do it. You know there will be many holy **** moments and I cannot wait!!

Harrisment likes this.
  13. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I feel like dany, snow, bran face the lannisters 3 and the night king. So my vote to die first is a simultaneous kill between the hound and the mountain. Feel like we’ve been due for that one.

14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I’m also doing a re-watch right now. I’m in the early part of season 5 at the moment.

And yeah, I love picking up new things with every repeated watch. Just the other day I caught a moment for the first time. In season 3, Bran tells the story of the “Rat Cook”, where the cook kills his king’s sons, and serves them to him baked in a pie. This of course foreshadows Arya’s revenge on Walter Fray in the season 6 finale.

mikol13 likes this.
  15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Exactly. I keep picking up all kinds of things. I’m on 5-3 right now.

Harrisment likes this.
  16. Senator

Senator Member

Re: who ends up ruling, thought everyone knew? Last man standing is Tyrion the dwarf. Jon perishes, not sure about Danerys but she might be lost as well.
    The war against the white walkers wipes out a lot of the Kingdom.

17. PhiSlammaJamma

There are so many people, so many secret babies, and tricks that it's almost impossible to predict anything. The lore runs deep. It's fun and good, but after going to the internet to learn more realized I was in way over my head. Removing all knowledge, think the most traumatizing ending would be that Cersei, Dany, and Jon are all brother and sister. There father the Night King. I will think more on who is going to die.

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

A fitting end to this series would be death of Jon, Daenerys, Sansa, and Arya with either Cersi or the Night King winning the throne.

Anything else is cliche and disappointing.

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Cliche ending like this with Jon being crowned and kissing Daenerys, with Samwell, Bran, Arya and Sansa looking on with pride and joy.

20. Falcons Talon

Whomever chose Jamie Lannister is probably feeling pretty good about the final trailer!

B-Bob likes this.