1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Youth Taunt Native American Elder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 19, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Reading this makes it clear. You have deep emotional issues from being wrong so often, that you've created this persona to deal with it. What gives it away is that you are bringing up other arguments you lost, such as issues with Parkland which is way off topic (throwing pearl clutcher out there is nice, since that's what you do on a constant basis you whiner). Sounds like you are still hurting about somethings you said that were wrong and got called out for. I mean, your whole world view is that of a bitter, resentful soul.

Also saying build the wall is not racist. You are trying to make it that way by forcing your views on others. Even if they said it, it wouldn't be racist.

Build the Wall. Not racist. Walls are not racist, borders are not racist, and nationalities are not races. Stop perverting reality to fit your twisted lie of a narrative.

You know what the weakest tactic is? Calling something racist, sexist, nazi, homophobic, bigoted, etc. That right there tells me you have no actual skill or knowledge for this thing. For people like you... it is about emotion, not info and principle. You would rather feel like you won, than actually win an argument. You're like a protester who bangs his drum really loud to avoid talking... which is also what three year olds do when they don't get their way.

King1, Astrodome and Cohete Rojo like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nothing really juxtaposes America any more than an old Native American and apparently a Vietnam veteran chanting and drumming in front of an entitled young white kid in a MAGA hat smirking smugly while his classmates mock, cheer, and dance.

IVFL likes this.
  3. CometsWin

Your ability to ignore context is unparalleled.

JayGoogle likes this.
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So it's alright for racist to march down streets and denigrate entire groups of people but it's not alright for racist to shout racist insults at others? Then it's not okay to brand racist Nazis? You're making a lot of rules to just excuse that yoga you've done to back out of the fact that you've just now admitted that you agree with how Antifa handles racists...you're just mad that they brand the racist 'nazis'...

Also, that doesn't change my opinion. No one, not a single person here, defended the Black Hebrews. At least not that I saw.

Can you quote where he supported a racist comment?

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Keep running with the out of context scene. You are so partisan that you can't open up to the broader reality. You also don't remember what teenagers are like. They tried to have fun and make it a good time. The kid stood up for himself after being challenged by an adult who picked him out of a crowd and didn't have to. You keep parroting the lie, because you know if you parrot it enough then some people will believe you. But we people who saw the videos, the full videos, know how full of it you are.

Context matters.

[​IMG]

King1 and mick fry like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Hilarious coming from a known liar.

King1, cml750 and Cohete Rojo like this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I didn't even bring up the parkland students first in this thread, I'm using them to highlight the hypocrisy shown by some users in this thread. All I hear is "Don't attack the MAGA students! They are wearing a hat that's all!" Well, that hat is a political statement. The Parkland kids also made a political statement and were harassed and sent death threats and even had commentators on major networks (Fox News) attacking them. Where was the outrage from some people about attacking kids making political statements then?

I didn't call anyone racist in this entire thread. In fact, someone else has been throwing the term around a lot in this thread, ain't me. You should go at them, boss. You're such the non-partisan classic liberal...have at it.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That's fine. Attack their political statement. Really I don't care. I take issue with the promotion of lies.

Also you earlier said "Lol, not even Trump chants it anymore and several here in this thread defend the kids by saying "He's not saying it!" Even the kid realizes that it would be wrong and racist to say it."

You called their political statement racist... their maga or build the wall chant that never happened. None of that is Racist. Yes you did invoke the R word.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

delete fake news please

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The most outrageous thing about this incident is that the actual bigots, The Israelites, are totally ignored. Just to prove this all manufactured faux outrage

mick fry likes this.
  12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I never said that anyone in their group said Build The Wall, I said that the kid, the smirking kid or whatever his name is, said himself that he didn't say anything racist and he referred to that slogans as something that oculd be racist or at the very least incendiary.

His statement included this...
    "At no time did I hear any student chant anything other than the school spirit chants. I did not witness or hear any students chant "build that wall" or anything hateful or racist at any time."

If he thought there was nothing wrong with that slogan then why would he even object to using it?

And yes, Build That Wall IS racist and is often directed at a certain group of people...
    Here is one example...

And there are many other examples. I'm sorry, but, if it was meant to just be a political slogan, it's not anymore. It happens. This is the reason why people can't use Swastika's anymore, racist sometimes adopts a slogan or symbol and make it theirs.

this is the divisiveness Trump has brought to the country...this is why that MAGA hat is seen as a political statement for many.

I would suggest you stop using that slogan, especially if you direct it at a certain race of person...but if you want to, that's on you. Just fair warning. If you don't want it to be racist, then fine, it's xenophobic.

13. CometsWin

A known liar? I believe you just lost the argument.

Your entire post was out of context. Read it again, come back at me bro.

You sound incredibly upset. o_O

14. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Os Trigonum likes this.
  15. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Right on! It’s hipocrisy gone wild and they are too ate up with hate to acknowledge it. Nothing surprises me as I keep saying there is no low just a new bottom.

#616 mick fry, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

David Brooks's column this morning on the deeper significance of this incident.

"It’s hard to believe that people are going to continue forever on platforms where they are so cruel to one another. It’s hard to believe that people are going to be content, year after year, to distort their own personalities in service to a platform, making themselves humorless, semi-blind, joyless and grim."​

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/21/opinion/covington-march-for-life.html

18. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

CNN is horrible.

Apparently if their choice of “information warfare expert” is duped by an out of context call out Tweet then it means we all are “conditioned to react and engage or deny in specific ways. And we all did."

19. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Did this man really fight in the Vietnam War? In his CNN interview he stated he was a “Vietnam times veteran”.

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... continual defense and support of trump, who lies so much and so often that there are numerous "lie counters" up in the thousands. Yea, you take issues with the promotion of lies...