1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How much hate do Muslims deal with?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Dec 7, 2015.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Feminism is actually about equality.

2. MystikArkitect

DudeWah likes this.
  3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Oh, you're a MUSLIM. I apologize! You must know everything then. I wish white man Trump would just quit pretending he knew stuff about Muslims, don't you?

But you grew up with rednecks. So you don't, like, have an accent or anything. Does your gf wear a hijab?

Well I'm a white guy like Trump. So I guess I'm about as qualified as he is to talk about Muslims. Except that I teach about 50 college-age Muslims a semester. I see them disgusted by Trump's view of women. And offended by his distrust and hostility, of course. . . .

But "playing the victim card" . . . I don't see that. What is that, even? The Muslims you know, when they "play the victim card," is that like using food stamps or a free movie pass? I mean, what do they actually do when they "play the victim card"?

P.S. The guys that got shot coz of their appearance . . . did they "man up" enough for you (before getting shot), or is the evidence inconclusive?

4. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Trump doesn't pretend to act like he's speaking for muslims, a bunch of white college professors and
    grown up spoiled people on campus' act like they do. Disgusted by Trump's view of women? Do you even
    know how women are treated in Pakistan?? Poor girls are killed for not marrying who their family wants them
    to!? Women in Syria are taken and sold into sex slavery! Women in our ally Saudi can't even legally drive??
    In Somalia they mutilate their genitals!

And MUSLIMS are supposed to be mad that Trump likes pretty girls and sometimes says macho ****?
    To equate the above is just idiotic and only in your College bubble of a world can you even think of some
    comparison.

He's right that there are real scumbag extremists out there that want to kill as many Americans as possible.
    I've been in those regions and seen the hatred and extremism. I've seen people in my own community become
    radicalized.

These people are dangerous and must be kept out of the country. Extreme vetting is needed even if it slows down
    or keeps some good people out too.

Better to err on the side of caution.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I thought I already ended this thread a while back......

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

Do you mind to elaborate further !

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

What's "playing the victim card" again. You didn't answer me. You see it among your friends, right? What do Muslims do when they "play the victim card"?

And you've seen Muslims in your own community become radicalized? What did they do? Did you report them? Why not? Are you radicalized? So Muslims don't HAVE TO get radicalized. But you've seen it in your community. Are they making bombs? This is important!!!! What are the radicalized Muslims doing in your community????

And you didn't say whether you walk around with a hijab-wearing gf or not. You go to the minimart with a foreign accent, or no?

Dude, if you want to worry about Pakistan, Syria, and Somalia so much, go there and do something. ****ing hypocrite. So you were there and saw these terrible things and took off and went and posted on a message board, huh? Info-byte: women are allowed to drive in America, even in Tomball. Girl-children do not marry men in America. They are not sold into slavery in America.

Pay attention to America. America first! Who cares about the Saudi driving laws, goofus.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You are quite possibly the only one of your kind, so relish in that Uncle Mahmood

9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Just have to point out a few facts ...Muslims hate their own...that they would kill each other just to prove that Sunni's are more superior than Shiite's...

Secondly, Arab Muslim nations treat their fellow Muslim brothers and sisters from non-Arab Muslim nations like ish... If you are from Pakistan, Indonesia, India...etc...they are looked down upon...even though they worship the same God.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yes, complete justification dude.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Who gives a ****?

Americans kill Americans everyday. Does it tell you something about the American character?

12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

pointed out that Muslims hate other Muslims...what does your comment even mean?

13. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

What a great "question"...try answering it next time...Perhaps...I may be more inclined at answering your second comment.

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Wtf are you smoking? What does that mean Muslims hate other Muslims? I grew up Shia and have many Shia and Sunni friends.

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You're asking me to answer my own question of "who gives a ****" about the stuff you said?
    Well, I think globalist hegemonist warmongers give a **** about what Muslims are doing in the countries you named. They give a **** because it gives them a pretense to buy armaments from their cronies, and use some young American soldiers to kill some weird-looking foreigners and destroy valuable property for various purposes. I personally hope you and other Americans will keep your nose out of other countries' domestic issues and focus right here on the U.S. of A.

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

Do you believe too ,the American revolution was based on haterd toward British! Europeans must hate other the most

What ! Do you know how much the demography of GCC citzens of origins represented from the countries you've mentioned!!30-40% would a close estimate

Dude this is a tradition of what they call :food tents sponsored by local families, home made food free to foreigners from any religion/place, it's like Thanksgiving but last over a month and half
    [​IMG]

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

just have to point out a few facts...

"Muslims" is not a country or a race. It's a religion. They don't do anything together, and they are not supposed to. Just like a Russian Christian might hate an American Christian, and vice versa, and it's usually not because they are Christian. Religions are not organized that way. So Muslims can hate/love anyone, and they do, just like anyone from any religion hates/loves anyone. It is only the stupid media you're obviously inhaling that makes you believe that there is such a thing as a coherent Muslim nation. In reality, among Muslims, this is just a myth that lives in the minds of children and the senile, and it also serves as a cover for the ironically racist wahabis.

Sunni's and shiite's, in case you haven't noticed, kill each other for money. They are not doing it for some religious reason. It's because the leaders of those wars - this is going to blow your mind - don't really believe in religion, if they believe in god at all. In the same way that Republicans in America will whine about the death of christmas in order to achieve a financial/political goal (and they WILL consequently recruit religious nutjobs to their cause), leaders in the Middle East do the same thing. If you actually believe in 2017 that wars between majority sunni/shiite people are about religion, then you have one hell of an imagination.

I want you to show me one example of sunni/shiite killing each other just to prove that they are superior. Be VERY clear please. Prove to us it's because of superiority. You seem so convinced that this is a regular occurrence. I'll say it again so you don't pull out a vague example. Prove to us it's because of superiority.

Also, some "Arab Muslim nations" treating low wage workers like **** has nothing to do with which god they worship. And it is not applicable to all Arab Muslim nations (i assume this childish terminology refers to majority muslim countries), it is a problem of the 4-5 GCC states and there are specific reasons for that which have nothing to do with Islam. It is 100% about racism, money and immigration. That's why it doesn't matter if they are muslim or not, low wage workers get treated poorly in those countries regardless of their religion. You're trying to make it about Islam, and that is actually counter productive for solving the problem.

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

It means that point out that some Muslims kill other Muslims doesn't mean anything more than it does when some Americans kill other Americans. I'm not sure why you couldn't discern that.

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

This is a great post. I think it's clear that sugrlndkid spoke without really knowing what he was talking about. But I like posts like this because it can clear up ignorance, if folks are willing to observe it.

20. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Assuming you were raised in American Culture...where most Shia and Sunni Muslims have more peaceful associations. Growing up with kids in the GCC, many teachings referred the Shiites as heretics...