1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[2016-2017] Jeremy Lin as a Brooklyn Net

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2016.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

First of all, your cheap tactics won't work on a 99er, an original member of this site.

You ask yourself why you joined this site. if it's to be amongst Rockets fans, that's the correct answer.

If fake Rockets fans came here, you should want them out.

Basically if your house got invaded and they started insulting your family.

I'm not your enemy, the LOFs are.
    They need to be stepped on like rugs.

Donald Trump? This isn't politics, this is a battle between good and evil.

2. kanariya

kanariya Member

I like this thread when it comes back alive.

3. hvic

hvic Member

I love reading about LOF drama

4. tinman

Supporting Member

vstexas09,

You bring up a GREAT POINT.

Rockets fans want to talk to other Rockets fans. They like to engage in conversation and even arguments, but they don't take anything as offensive because they all want what they view is best for the team. In other words, they love the Rockets.

Lin Only Fans don't like each other because they only see insecure versions of themselves, plus they are boring and have zero personality.
    They derive their personality from Lin, it defines them. Lin fans don't talk to each other because they all agree on everything.
    The reason for this is that they think Lin is their god or idol so he can do no wrong.

For us Rockets fans, we know the Rockets are definitely not perfect and do wrong all the time. We are not delusional in that sense.

See what that insect LOF is arguing about. He's out to defend Lin for every trivial air ball he throws up.

Rockets fans don't obsess about Harden missing shots in preseason. Our goals are higher than satisfying our insecurities.
    Because we're human beings and LOFs are insects.

vstexas09 likes this.
  5. andersongo

andersongo Member

Tinman and his enablers have been religiously stalking Lin, a guy that has no connection whatsoever with the Roxs, ever since he left years ago. And yet, it is being claimed that it is some legendary LOFs who are obsessed.
    Tell you what? This is the most pathetic thread in the entirety of sports fandom (apart from the "Justice for Suarez" thread on RAWK). Carlos Tevez was a Manchester United fan favourite who turned heel, went to Manchester City from across town, played a grim-ripper/coffin prank on SAF and was generally an obnoxious cnut. Yet, you will hardly find threads disparaging him six months from the fact on United forums. In fact, many fans still acknowledge his contributions despite him being the biggest douche in football. Here on Clutchfans we are on the fifth or sixth incarnation of the Jeremy Lin thread AFTER he left the Roxs organisation. Whatever fans he still have are most probably to be found on some obscure Brooklyn fan forum after migrating through Lakersground and the Hornets board.

Roxs fans should not strive to emulate the more extreme Texans fans (who seem to suffer from extreme bipolar disorder). You are much better than that.

6. andersongo

andersongo Member

Tinman and his enablers have been religiously stalking Lin, a guy that has no connection whatsoever with the Roxs, ever since he left years ago. And yet, it is being claimed that it is some legendary LOFs who are obsessed.
    Tell you what? This is the most pathetic thread in the entirety of sports fandom (apart from the "Justice for Suarez" thread on RAWK). Carlos Tevez was a Manchester United fan favourite who turned heel, went to Manchester City from across town, played a grim-ripper/coffin prank on SAF and was generally an obnoxious cnut. Yet, you will hardly find threads disparaging him six months from the fact on United forums. In fact, many fans still acknowledge his contributions despite him being the biggest douche in football. Here on Clutchfans we are on the fifth or sixth incarnation of the Jeremy Lin thread AFTER he left the Roxs organisation. Whatever fans he still have are most probably to be found on some obscure Brooklyn fan forum after migrating through Lakersground and the Hornets board.

Roxs fans should not strive to emulate the more extreme Texans fans (who seem to suffer from extreme bipolar disorder). You are much better than that.

7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

There's always a couple clowns like this on every forum. Like you mentioned Manchester United and City, you'll find a few extremely biased, irrational posters on any of those large Premier League fan sites, or any major sports fan sites for that matter. Some do it for attention, some do it because they have nothing better to do. The majority of posters simply ignore them. Tinman and his enablers just happen to be the village idiots here

8. tinman

Supporting Member

There's nothing biased about not wanting spammers and non Rockets fans on a Rockets fans forum.

LOFs = garbage

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Rockets fans. This is a Rockets fans site and the Texans are secondary on this site.

Do you even know what hell the LOFs put Clutchfans through? I know a majority of them left ( they were never Rockets fans to begin with)
    but I won't stop pointing this issue out til it's a population of ZERO LOFs.

As another Rockets fan member, vtexas, mentioned, why are they not populating the Lin Only Sites?
    Because they don't like each other and they are so insecure that they want to be there when someone criticizes Lin on any fan site.

LOFs belong in Hell.

10. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Most fans of Lin post here just to make fun of you and see your reaction. I can almost guarantee you they'd be all gone if you stop posting in this thread.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Tell them to delete their accounts and remove their password 'LINLINLINLIN'

12. sew

sew Member

You guys need to realize that tinman isn't sincere when he says he wants to get rid of the LOF's. It's all bullshit.

He knows full well that he's the main reasons that they still lurk here, yet he keeps feeding them. It's pretty clear that he needs LOF on the bbs -- it gives his life meaning.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

you need me for your life meaning. We got a few LOFs recently banned, so it's working.

I'm a 99er, I am here for the same reason Clutch created the site.

I have no idea why you are here, I can only safely say that 99 was the year when it was ONLY ROCKETS FANS.

14. sew

sew Member

I've maybe mentioned you twice in my past 200 posts. I don't even frequent this thread anymore, it's the same **** on every page.

but anyhow -- your response is the same shtick. It's boring, but I get it, it's what you do, I'm not trying to stop you anymore. I was just letting the people know that it's pointless trying to tell you that your the reason the LOFs are here.

and BTW -- there are more LOFs here now than there was a few months ago.

Carry on.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

If there were only parachute and a dude wearing a Harden Jersey and a Chicken wearing a Lin Jersey, I'm giving the parachute to the dude wearing the Harden Jersey. The Chicken in the Lin jersey can go fly out the window.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Clutch is working on destroying spammers and insects.

The reason that LOFs are here is that some chickens broke out the Tyson farm and mutated with hands to login to Clutchfans.

17. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He will probably average like 20 this years. The new AI.

18. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

This made me LOL

19. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

The only insecure guy is the one spending 80% of his time

The only insecure guy around here is the guy that keeps needing to harp on his 99er and Hakeem status, and has to spend 80% of his time and posts on a player that is 2 years removed from the Rockets, and takes up only 1 of a thousand threads on Clutchfans, in the NBA dish no less, and has to prinkle Asian food jokes into half his posts to cover for the Asian background he has and his restaurant dish washing job.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Shut up LOF, go jump back into the fryer