1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2016-2017] Jeremy Lin as a Brooklyn Net

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2016.

1. BackdoorHarden

It was 4 minutes

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! BLAH!

2. BackdoorHarden

Heard him yelling at the Mamamsan at a massage parlor when the Mamasan said "Lin sucks!"

3. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

You guys' biased opinions are very funny as always to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#823 Lorenzomax, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

biased? this is a Rockets fans site made for Rockets fans,

non Rockets fans GTFO!

5. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Lin had 7 ast last night actually, the box-score staff missed those two assisting RHJ and Scola in the 2nd half. They drove towards to the hoop right after they caught the ball off JLin's pass.

So Lin had 16/7 in just 24 mins of action. Lin also had 2 FTs ast and created 2 more chances for easy points.

6. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

halo banana, I think you are cute..:D

7. tinman

Supporting Member

LOFs leave now

8. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

[​IMG]

#828 Lorenzomax, Oct 12, 2016
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

LOFs = dirt

10. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Tinman on steroids....

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

based on this gif you showed us, where do you see the ball last hit the floor? wasn't it before the three point line?

now tell us how many full steps lin took after the last time the ball hit the floor?

12. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Wow, you don't know the rules at all ... funny as hell...

They don't start counting the steps since the ball last hit the floor, but when you start holding or palming the ball.

And could you tell me whether was SF3 travelling in this play? It WAS a good play kid.
    Know the rules, know the game, know that this is a show you biased fans.

[​IMG]

#biased

#832 Lorenzomax, Oct 12, 2016
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

Something is really wrong with people who join multiple team sites because they are projecting their insecurity through one player, Jeremy Lin.
    Knowing that there will be critics from different fanbases, they go on a crusade defending any view they believe where Lin is less than perfect.
    But this truly speaks to their insecurity.

You know Knicks fans have always said that they should have beaten us in the Finals, but I'm fine with that, that's their view for their team.

Could you imagine if Rockets fans were so insecure in their fandom and they logged in fake accounts to Knicks site and yap at them everytime they talk about the Rockets?

Do yourself a favor LOF, leave. Find yourself amongst your own people and eat the corn kernels thrown at you.

vstexas09 likes this.
  14. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Word.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why do you post the most in a lof forum?

Do you abide by the first law of Trump Dynamics:If he accuses, he's probably guilty of said accusation?

16. tinman

Supporting Member

This is a rockets forum area where rockets fans talk about other NBA stuff.

Not a half way house for Lin addicts

vstexas09 likes this.
  17. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

I just find it super funny right here... will always come back to laugh off some of you guys' biased stuff...
    The only one I would treat him seriously here is Carl Herrera. We have near-to-zero insecurity dis season, many of us just love to root for him.

你很妒忌吗?显然是的。

18. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Kevin McHale on JLin & the Nets: “He’s much better in a lot of different ways...I think the Nets have a chance to surprise if they fight together.”

Key quotes:

“He’s not afraid of the big shot, not afraid of moment,’’ said McHale, now a TNT analyst. “He plays very close to the reckless side. That’s what makes him a good player. He still plays hard. I don’t think a lot will change. But he’s a better player than when I saw him, and he’s become content being Jeremy Lin, not Jeremy Linsanity.”

“He’s a better shooter, a better defender,’’ McHale said. “He’s more disciplined, a better decision-maker. He’s a better shooter, which sets up his ability to drive more. All those things he got better in. He’s much better in a lot of different ways.”

“There’s nothing worse than a crappy team that underachieves. I think they have a chance to surprise. It’s going to take [work to avoid thinking], ‘We’re projected to win 20 games, I’m going to get mine and screw everybody else.’ Then you’ll win 15. Or they could say, ‘Hey, we’re better than that, we’re going to fight together, grow together,’ and all of a sudden win 35 and you’re proud of them.

“It’s a fine line. There’s a dark side and a light side, and the line is very thin.”

Lin agreed, saying a rebuilding team facing inevitable tough stretches will teeter and likely fall one way or the other on that thin line.

“Yeah, that’s fair,” Lin said. “When struggles or trials come, it makes everything even more of a make-it or break-it situation where either you come together or you fall apart.

“Usually it’s one of those two. They either come together or completely fall apart. And that depends on character, culture, coaching, players, all that.”

yoeddy likes this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

ClutchFans
    Clutch - is derived from the championship era Rockets that won 2 titles under a true superstar who dedicated over 17+ years to the city of Houston in college and in the pros
    Clutch - is the name of the ONE who created this site, who was inspired by Clutch City, who experienced Clutch City

Fans - Fans of who feel that deep sense of pride in the Rockets as Clutch

Nowhere in the title of this site does it say STUPID LIN FAN MEETUP

vstexas09 likes this.
  20. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

but why do that on a rockets forum? are you a rockets fan even after lin is gone?

if not, you can visit these links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/jeremylin/

https://www.reddit.com/r/JLin7/

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brooklyn+nets+forum

please stop polluting this forum. i'm a fan of jeremy lin as a player and a person. however, i am a rockets fan first and foremost, so please respect that and respect others that contribute money to this BBS.

tinman likes this.