1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. conquistador#11

he is the cangrejo of the dish.

2. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

3. mikus

mikus Member

Tonnny you sound like a troll. You can give it a rest please.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's just a normal lin only fan

5. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

Mikus, I am here sharing some Lin's view only because knowing there's ppl keep bashing Lin with no valid point supported. I don't know sharing my view on Lin is regarded as a troll.

1 person likes this.
  6. SunsRocketsfan

Nope but quoting yourself is lame.. It's like talking to yourself in front of a mirror. Don't be the loser

7. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

I just try not to have arguments with LOHs. Quoting it simply because they are related thought.

8. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

And I don't see quoting own view is lame, attacking others is lame.

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Lawson can't play with anybody, he flat our sucks. Watch him with the Pacers and he's the worst player on the court from teams by far.

10. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

not attacking it or anything, its just that you are basically talking to yourself

11. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

heh? he was pretty much averaging a double-double before showing up to Houston. He showed up to Indiana mid-season, wouldnt expect him to just gel.

It was easy for Beasley to blend in since this team is so discombobulated to begin with.

12. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

I am quoting my previous thought, sharing views. If that's talking to myself, I am fine with it.

I have said before that the only reason to be in this thread is to sharing some own views on Lin against some invalid bashing on Lin.

After all, it's a Lin thread, what's wrong talking about Lin?

13. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I uh dont think I said there was anything wrong with talking about Lin :confused:

14. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

Then it's fine, just some others seems not very happy with me rating Lin high that they see differently. Feel like if you are not with them, you are not welcomed.

That's real funny, it's a Lin thread, you are not going to expect Lin fans saying or agreeing that Lin is average, backup at best something, or they won't be Lin fans.

15. SunsRocketsfan

You must be a troll.

You can be a fan and acknowledge Lin is just average. Are you saying if you want to be a Lin fan then you must think he's as great as Michael Jordan?

16. Tonnny

Tonnny Member

I guess it's simple logic that people come to Lin thread are mainly Lin fans.

And as Lin fans, must feel that Lin is something special and worth rooting for. If you think a fan will root for average or back up at best player, then it's your choice, I can't change that. And you can't change mine.

17. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Tinsatan and all his lofh bubbies been butt hurting these last few days. You clowns better grow up soon and realize you are no match for us real fans that actually knows basketball.

Its too easy and fun to show how low your IQ is about basketball or basic gerenal facts.

1 person likes this.
  18. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

You are a troll.

How is this for simple logic? When quite a few people said you are a troll, then you must be one.

I can't even call Tinman as a troll anymore after more than 2,000 posts. He's totally lost it.

I actually took the time and counted his last 50 posts here and 27 of them had some kind of reference to "LOF." That projected to more than 1,000 posts about the fans in a thread about a player??

It wouldn't surprise me if Tinman is currently hiding deep in the Vietnam jungles fighting an imaginary enemy.

THE WAR IS OVER! No more Charlies and no more LOFs. Come home Tinman and let this thread DIE!

19. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

517 pages........................... what?

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lin bein that Asian king

Kickin tin