1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Beezy

Beezy Member

Daryl is going to hook up with Jesus. Book it!

2. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

Googled the actress who plays Rosita. Even better in real life. Abraham dumb as hell

3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Sasha though... The man has choices, lol.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And the Hilltop governor even made them all take a shower.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I mean Maggie and Rosita are probably the two hottest women lef on the planet by now.

6. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

He didn't downgrade though. Just switched lanes. Abraham is my hero.

[​IMG]

7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

they have not killed off any long-time characters in awhile. my guess is several are going to die before the season is over. i have read the comics, but they have deviated from the plot so this is based off the show.

abraham - major foreshadowing when eugene said he did not need him anymore.

glenn - he has been dead man walking since the dumpster incident, which was the most manipulative thing on tv since they killed off bobby on dallas then brought him back. they pretty much have to kill him.

carol - she turned into a cold-blooded killer over the last season and a half, then last week she broke down and ran away. she will probably get a shot at redemption by saving the gang once again and then die a martyr.

also, there were like 30 saviors that came out of the woods...are they so weak as to be run-off by abraham and a dick biter? and none of the good guys got shot in the melee? not plausible!

8. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Right there with both of you, the way they set it up was painfully obvious that something was going to happen to her.......

9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

10. heypartner

They should know by now Alexandria is being watched by scouts with walkie talkies. I expect Rick to devise a counter ambush plan. Both scouting parties were nabbed. And one prisoner was taken to the second ambush.

Plan could be draw them out with a decoy party with a larger party nearby, but how does the larger party get out without detection?

btw: this is the 4th time Daryl has had his weapons taken away since the quarry plan

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

heypartner = the rick grimes of clutchfans

12. Nero

Nero Member

The guy as much as said he was aiming at Daryl instead of the girl.

'Still learning how to use it.'

13. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Daryl is dying, if they don't kill a major character, Glen or Daryl, Negan's arrival is pointless. Killing Carol or Michonne does not carry the weight of of one of those two along with Negan's gut wrenching arrival.

14. Nero

Nero Member

Even still, I don't think that is as much a priority as keeping the legions of loyal fans watching the show.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Comic Spoiler.

Unless something changes, Glenn is dying. His death is VERY IMPORTANT in the comics because of what Maggie does in the future.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Good job of doing a good episode where they kept the number of expensive stars to an absolute minimum.

Also clever how they got Tara off screen to go have her baby without it being awkward. 2 week supply run. LOL

17. heypartner

Is Daryl going to take the can of Crush back to Tara, as a token of the Doc's lesbian love?

18. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I think he was asking about comics, I answered it on the previous page (spoilered). It's quite a bit different vs show (as far as who gets hit), but you're right he did mention "he's still learning to use it" to Daryl etc.

19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

No, he's going to take it back to the Dr's grave and... pour one out. Then the rest he's going to drink with Jesus and/or Rosita to smooth things over.

20. heypartner

But Tara is the one who likes Orange Crush. That's why Doc keeps trying to get it, as a **** me gift.