1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

peleincubus's Recent Activity

1. peleincubus liked astros123's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

The original goal is to eliminate hamas while showing the Palestinians in Gaza that Israel isn't the enemy and they want to help...

May 7, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  2. peleincubus liked astros123's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

I supported the IDF invasion into gaza to get rid of hamas while also agreeing with police to arrest protestors at school campuses. I'm...

May 7, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  3. peleincubus liked harold bingo's post in the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Initially I was gonna say wait until the series is over to make this thread, but then I got to thinking, has a team ever gone down 0-2...

May 7, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  4. peleincubus liked pahiyas's post in the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Can't we have AI referee fast enough?

May 7, 2024 at 12:43 AM
  5. peleincubus liked Nick's post in the thread [Movie] Superman: Legacy.

[MEDIA] Only applies if they portray Clark Kent as a total imbecile/doofus... because "that's his portrayal of the human race."

May 6, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  6. peleincubus replied to the thread [Official] Evan Mobley as a Cleveland Cavaliers thread.

For one he didn’t even average double digit rebounds. So dominate is being kind. I would hope they make the playoffs in the east....

May 6, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  7. peleincubus replied to the thread [Official] Evan Mobley as a Cleveland Cavaliers thread.

I thought the rockets would be cursed for 10,000 years because they messed up and passed on this guy. Whaaa happen

May 6, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  8. peleincubus replied to the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

Uggghhhhh. I need to stop reading this thread puke

May 6, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  9. peleincubus replied to the thread James Harden's Brooklyn Nets.

You can’t say that about a ton of posters here. Some people just have mental health issues.

May 5, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  10. peleincubus replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Top 10 Prospects and why this list matters.

How would this have affected Cam Whitmore last year???

May 5, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  11. peleincubus liked Scarface's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

“Evan Mobley should have been our pick”. He has been exposed as an inferior version of rookie year Clint Capela. Jalen vs Evan is Nas...

May 4, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  12. peleincubus replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

That seductive 3 stroke and finish.

May 4, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  13. peleincubus replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

Reading your comment and thinking here. Hopefully after next season the Rockets are a top 5ish record in the league. If they are I would...

May 4, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  14. peleincubus liked HealthyHamstring's post in the thread Random Trade Thread 2023-24.

[MEDIA] Steven Adams for 2031 PHX 1st Round Pick (little to no protections) Nassir Little (salary filler) Damion Lee (salary filler)...

May 3, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  15. peleincubus replied to the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

The Rockets next with Butler on the team have a better record than the Heat with Butler on the team even when comparing west vs east.

May 3, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now