1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

peleincubus's Recent Activity

1. peleincubus replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

It’s the way things have been going for decades. Corporations have taken over the government. Tendrils everywhere.

Aug 13, 2020 at 11:23 PM
  2. peleincubus replied to the thread The Golden Shower thread.

Perhaps

Aug 13, 2020 at 11:20 PM
  3. peleincubus liked Xenon's post in the thread [Movie] Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.

They also did a table read a couple weeks ago. Everyone showed up except Brie Larson and Kieran Culkin. It was cool. [MEDIA]

Aug 13, 2020 at 11:17 PM
  4. peleincubus replied to the thread Rockets to face Thunder in 1st Round.

It’s going to eat at Westbrook forever if he can’t play in this series. Which leads me to believe he may try to come back too fast....

Aug 13, 2020 at 2:01 AM
  5. peleincubus replied to the thread Ocasio-Cortez tweets and other news.

60 swim days? Wtf. That’s odd

Aug 13, 2020 at 1:55 AM
  6. peleincubus replied to the thread Russell Westbrook strained right quadriceps.

I think he will be fine. It is Wednesday. Perhaps come back the 3rd or 4th game of playoffs. Hopefully the Rockets would be 3-1 or 2-2...

Aug 12, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  7. peleincubus replied to the thread Buying a new car.

I was going to post the same thing lol. I don’t really care about options. 3500$ for some package... I guess. But I have to have Apple...

Aug 12, 2020 at 12:27 PM
  8. peleincubus liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread Pizza left out overnight.

I never put Pizza in the fridge. It is eaten by lunch time the next day, or before I go to sleep if ordered during the afternoon....

Aug 12, 2020 at 1:35 AM
  9. peleincubus replied to the thread Pizza left out overnight.

Besides a kidney infection. Food poisoning was the sickest I’ve ever felt. Just death for 12+ hours. I’ve only had it happen once though.

Aug 12, 2020 at 1:34 AM
  10. peleincubus replied to the thread Phil Collins.

Phil was the first CD I ever listened too.

Aug 12, 2020 at 12:19 AM
  11. peleincubus liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread Anti-Masker Throws Tantrum and Gets Carried Out Of Store By Own Son.

The Mist is an excellent nature documentary. In it a giant black fog starts swallowing up a sleepy town and causing people inside it to...

Aug 11, 2020 at 10:34 PM
  12. peleincubus replied to the thread Anti-Masker Throws Tantrum and Gets Carried Out Of Store By Own Son.

I’ve seen enough Darwin jokes here and there. But you may be right and the dumber you are the more likely that person will get this...

Aug 11, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  13. peleincubus replied to the thread [Movie] Tron 3.

I remember the sound track being pretty damn good

Aug 11, 2020 at 7:48 PM
  14. peleincubus replied to the thread PatDStat (Patrick Starr Texans Insider) let go by SI for being a Pedo.

You people hate on Pippen when you have a bunch of these types running around. Pffftttt

Aug 11, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  15. peleincubus replied to the thread [OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread.

That game made me think while watching of how exciting most likely games will be like when Harden is gone. Need to enjoy this playoffs...

Aug 11, 2020 at 4:13 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now