1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

peleincubus's Recent Activity

1. peleincubus liked rimrocker's post in the thread 27.4%.

So, adding our own with Brooklyn's, we have the following chances: #1: 6.00% #2: 6.49% #3: 7.08% #4: 7.81% Those combined odds put us...

May 11, 2024 at 5:11 AM
  2. peleincubus replied to the thread [FX] The Bear Season 3.

No more holiday dinners please

May 10, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  3. peleincubus liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Cam got 4, 5, and 5 assists in his last 3 games. I don't know which point guard he was finally channeling but I hope to see more of it.

May 10, 2024 at 12:16 AM
  4. peleincubus replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Burisma money went to Joe Biden’s pocket or his campaign?

May 9, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  5. peleincubus replied to the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

That’s a good valid question. I think if you to do it right, ideally the Rockets are good enough to where they are a desirable...

May 9, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  6. peleincubus replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

lol sure buddy. your posts don't reflect anger or hate at all. -shrug-

May 9, 2024 at 10:46 AM
  7. peleincubus replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Yeah, you got some hate and anger in you these days. You as much as I remember was not like this in years past. You truly could use some...

May 9, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  8. peleincubus replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

If you (and ATW) read that and your response is this. You could probably get some use out of this link....

May 9, 2024 at 10:05 AM
  9. peleincubus replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

And shoes. Because steaks and university didn’t work…

May 9, 2024 at 3:41 AM
  10. peleincubus replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Damn you’re even doing the corny tag several posters like Tinman now too. Good ****ing grief

May 9, 2024 at 3:38 AM
  11. peleincubus liked dobro1229's post in the thread Leftists will be outraged when they see this!.

No that was the definition of a terrorist attack. Like 9/11 it was a brutal attack on civilians designed to drag the more powerful...

May 9, 2024 at 3:33 AM
  12. peleincubus replied to the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Good lord this country is Fvcked.

May 8, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  13. peleincubus liked dobro1229's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Look bubba… this website my grandma forwarded me has both the words “Truth” and “Patriot” in it. So you know it has to be legit.

May 8, 2024 at 9:56 PM
  14. peleincubus liked Jugdish's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Worm died of starvation.

May 8, 2024 at 9:55 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now