1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Xenon's Recent Activity

1. Xenon liked Deckard's post in the thread Trump's coronavirus response.

Mr trump is crazy! He’s damn near incoherent. An example? To paraphrase, he said that we had to have “troops on our border with Canada,...

Mar 26, 2020 at 6:50 PM
  2. Xenon liked B-Bob's post in the thread COVID-19 (coronavirus disease)/SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Highlights from a UCSF research townhall (ongoing, internal discussion of the scientific community, but not secret, and will be made...

Mar 26, 2020 at 6:35 PM
  3. Xenon liked B-Bob's post in the thread Ordered back to work.

Not sure who you're replying to, but I think there's something important to consider for our BBS community, a place many of us value a...

Mar 24, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  4. Xenon liked Andre0087's post in the thread Ordered back to work.

I'm on two weeks vacation and while I'm hoping for the best I don't see this dying down in that amount of time. This administration...

Mar 24, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  5. Xenon liked FrontRunner's post in the thread Return of Death Panels.

Our "leaders" sound more and more like those of Gernamy's circa the mid 1920s to 1945. It's not difficult at this point imagining Trump...

Mar 24, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  6. Xenon liked Rocket River's post in the thread Return of Death Panels.

[IMG] Rocket River

Mar 24, 2020 at 7:06 PM
  7. Xenon replied to the thread Trump's coronavirus response.

Whoa there, Thanos. Calm down.

Mar 24, 2020 at 12:15 AM
  8. Xenon liked Nook's post in the thread D&D Coronavirus thread.

So I am assuming he is a huge environmentalist if he is so concerned about the world he will leave for his grandkids.

Mar 23, 2020 at 10:18 PM
  9. Xenon liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Rand Paul has Corona Virus.

Some jackass is tailgating me. I’m sick you asshole. I floor it. 70. 80. 90. I am reckless. I switch to sport mode and tectonic...

Mar 23, 2020 at 3:32 PM
  10. Xenon replied to the thread COVID-19 (coronavirus disease)/SARS-CoV-2 virus.

Dallas County Judge expects Harris County to go on lockdown very soon. Hildalgo has a press conference at 9:30 am tomorrow....

Mar 22, 2020
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now