1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

what's Recent Activity

1. what replied to the thread In lieu of my ZERO dark internet.....

Im thinking of subscribing to the economist or perhaps National Review to balance out my politics.

Dec 8, 2019 at 9:56 AM
  2. what replied to the thread In lieu of my ZERO dark internet.....

Wow, thanks. The first person that actually read to the end and answered the question. The nyt is ridiculous, they want $20 a week for a...

Dec 8, 2019 at 6:20 AM
  3. what replied to the thread Rate the last movie(s) you watched.

Ford vs Ferrari, 2/10. Slow, convoluted, overacted. Dumb movie, but typical these days.

Dec 7, 2019 at 3:42 PM
  4. what replied to the thread I called Suddenlink today and told them to cancel my internet service, hilarity ensued.

Lol, i might

Dec 7, 2019 at 2:26 PM
  5. what replied to the thread In lieu of my ZERO dark internet.....

Im on the internet until the 14th as my cycle will run out. Also an acceptable response: im giving the people what they want: more WHAT!!!

Dec 7, 2019 at 12:59 PM
  6. what replied to the thread In lieu of my ZERO dark internet.....

Dang you know all of my previous threads. Unix is not linux though. Although, and this is scary, even though my computer is not...

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  7. what replied to the thread In lieu of my ZERO dark internet.....

Bing is no better and edge is using chromium engine. Both track you.

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:44 AM
  8. what posted a new thread.

In lieu of my ZERO dark internet....

The decision to go redrum on technology was many years in the making, but a few things burst the damn. Number 1:The internet is broken...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:11 AM
  9. what replied to the thread I called Suddenlink today and told them to cancel my internet service, hilarity ensued.

I support Tulsi Gabbard and you should too.

Dec 5, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  10. what replied to the thread I called Suddenlink today and told them to cancel my internet service, hilarity ensued.

Maybe you just don't have no sense of humor you ever thought of that?

Dec 5, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  11. what posted a new thread.

I called Suddenlink today and told them to cancel my internet service, hilarity ensued

So believe it or not I'm trying to cut the internet out of my life, I am posting this with my phone that is connected to my Wi-Fi in my...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Dec 5, 2019 at 5:48 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now