1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VanityHalfBlack's Recent Activity

1. VanityHalfBlack liked the shark's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

I am not going to defend Kobe nor am I going to judge him (I'll leave that up to the big guy upstairs). To label a man as ________ and...

Jan 27, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  2. VanityHalfBlack liked blahblehblah's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

Rest in peace to one of the most amazing athlete and person I've had the joy and frustration of following. Hope he and his daughter are...

Jan 27, 2020 at 7:43 PM
  3. VanityHalfBlack liked Rocketsfan3422's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

FFS are we still talking about the damn rape charges? Can you guys STFU?

Jan 27, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  4. VanityHalfBlack liked jiggyfly's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

Do you really know if her life was affected in the worst possible way? Do you really know if she was actually raped? I don't, but i do...

Jan 27, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  5. VanityHalfBlack liked tinman's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

Yup basically a man who was taking his daughter to basketball practice died Who wasn’t a perfect person but far from Hitler or Pol Pot...

Jan 27, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  6. VanityHalfBlack liked zeeshan2's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

Kobe and Vanessa started this charity in 2006 and have focused on causes they both really care about. An excerpt of causes they deal...

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:05 PM
  7. VanityHalfBlack liked zeeshan2's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

[MEDIA]

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:05 PM
  8. VanityHalfBlack liked Juxtaposed Jolt's post in the thread [MOVIE] PARASITE 2019.

I thought it was a really good movie. Lots of running themes and motifs - so much so, that it made me feel like I was back in high...

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:03 PM
  9. VanityHalfBlack liked ElPigto's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

My mom was sexually abused as a child. I don't know who her abuser was, but quite frankly, if he died today, I wouldn't give a rats ass....

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  10. VanityHalfBlack liked Haymitch's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

I'm still sad. His daughter, the other girl and her mom and dad. Man, that's just crushing. My friend in LA said his whole office is...

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  11. VanityHalfBlack liked rrj_gamz's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

Devastating to say the least. My heart and prayers go out to all those involved. So sad...

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  12. VanityHalfBlack liked 1Deep's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

This thread has really opened my eyes about a few well known posters on this board. A man and his 13yr old daughter tragically lost...

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  13. VanityHalfBlack liked Enemysquad's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

Damn this is crazy, rip Kobe....hopefully this gives the Astros a break cause the sports world was all over bashing the stros.

Jan 27, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  14. VanityHalfBlack replied to the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

Seek professional help brother. I think you might need it in the long run.

Jan 27, 2020 at 12:32 PM
  15. VanityHalfBlack liked gotsis's post in the thread TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash.

It's called "time and place". The news is recent, people are emotional and this is a thread to discuss the circumstances of the death,...

Jan 27, 2020 at 12:29 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now