1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ubiquitin's Recent Activity

1. Ubiquitin liked DaDakota's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

Trump has to be impeached, he abused his power - clear as day. And he obstructs because he knows he abused his power. Impeach now. DD

Nov 19, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  2. Ubiquitin liked Nook's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

Attacking a decorated military officer and current National Security Council staff member is a bad look........ attacking this...

Nov 19, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  3. Ubiquitin replied to the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

If the Republican defense of Trump is "Obama, Biden, Burisma, Javelin", then impeachment is guaranteed.

Nov 19, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  4. Ubiquitin replied to the thread Trump Rushed to Walter Reed Hospital Yesterday.

Is he dying? Has anyone seen him since Saturday?

Nov 18, 2019 at 6:31 PM
  5. Ubiquitin liked Deckard's post in the thread Why You Love Mayor Pete.

We’re actively supporting Pete, including contributing to his campaign. I find the mixed view of him in this thread (and don’t know how...

Nov 18, 2019 at 5:58 PM
  6. Ubiquitin replied to the thread [TV] Mr Robot.

Wow the last episode.

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  7. Ubiquitin liked donkeypunch's post in the thread James Harden Gonna Score 98 Points In a Game This Season- Jalen Rose.

Then the ringer gonna come out with a puff piece saying scoring 98 is easy. 2 people have done it, but only 1 has ever hit 100.

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:22 PM
  8. Ubiquitin liked J.R.'s post in the thread James Harden Gonna Score 98 Points In a Game This Season- Jalen Rose.

Unlikely.

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:12 PM
  9. Ubiquitin replied to the thread James Harden Gonna Score 98 Points In a Game This Season- Jalen Rose.

I hope Harden breaks 100

Nov 18, 2019 at 4:05 PM
  10. Ubiquitin liked B-Bob's post in the thread Why You Love Mayor Pete.

Not sure if posted previously, but Mayor Pete has a unique appeal to moderate Republicans. (via America's finest news source) :D

Nov 18, 2019 at 2:10 PM
  11. Ubiquitin replied to the thread The flat-Earth conspiracy is spreading around the globe..

Necks too.

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:21 PM
  12. Ubiquitin replied to the thread The flat-Earth conspiracy is spreading around the globe..

Probably exact same rate as today the way things are going.

Nov 18, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  13. Ubiquitin liked Andre0087's post in the thread Impeachment Inquiry - Status - Pole 4.

I’ll reserve my opinion for pole 5.

Nov 18, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  14. Ubiquitin liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Impeachment Inquiry - Status - Pole 4.

@Pole

15. Ubiquitin liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Impeachment Inquiry - Status - Pole 4.

Thanks. I hate it.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now