1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

theimpossibles1's Recent Activity

1. theimpossibles1 replied to the thread Yordan Alvarez's potential?.

There are two types of people in this thread. Those who are hopeful and optimistic, and those who are jaded and shi**y. Which are you?

Jul 19, 2019 at 4:25 PM
  2. theimpossibles1 replied to the thread Someone send my mixtape to Morey; I heard he wants a point guard who can shoot [video inside]..

Terrible thread -- CHECK

Jul 18, 2019 at 5:09 PM
  3. theimpossibles1 liked RocksMillenium's post in the thread Yahoo on CP3 to Miami possibility.

So the point of making a misleading title was s So the reason that you made that misleading title was so that you could make that lame...

Jul 18, 2019 at 3:35 PM
  4. theimpossibles1 liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Marvel Movie] Thor 4.

Taika Waititi to Direct 'Thor 4' (Exclusive) JULY 16, 2019 10:37AM by Borys Kit [IMG] Taika Waititi | Phillip Faraone/Getty Images...

Jul 17, 2019 at 4:21 PM
  5. theimpossibles1 liked dachuda86's post in the thread Likes to post ratio.

It was a very lame post to. Wouldn't get but a like or two in normal circumstances. Incredible. Also he is still listed as a new...

Jul 16, 2019 at 2:58 PM
  6. theimpossibles1 liked Jontro's post in the thread Likes to post ratio.

i once provided the crucial assist to @moestavern14 breh's winning 3 in an important pickup game.

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  7. theimpossibles1 replied to the thread Likes to post ratio.

Likes mean people enjoy the content you bring to the site. They are, to a certain extent, a measure of your value here. "Who knows...

Jul 15, 2019 at 9:34 PM
  8. theimpossibles1 replied to the thread Top 8 Best Teams In West As Of Today.

1: LAC 2: HOU 3: LAL 4: GSW 5: POR 6: DEN 7: UTA 8: DAL

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:37 PM
  9. theimpossibles1 replied to the thread NBA: Big 2 Era.

Whats really crazy is that any of these big two can easily become a superteam by signing Melo.

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:28 PM
  10. theimpossibles1 liked J Sizzle's post in the thread NBA: Big 2 Era.

Way more interesting than the boring Heat/Warriors superteam era, but I still find myself longing for the old days where stars were...

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:26 PM
  11. theimpossibles1 replied to the thread Keanu Reeves, THE GREAT.

He can do ANYTHING because he realizes the truth... [Spoiler]

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:47 AM
  12. theimpossibles1 replied to the thread Likes to post ratio.

There was a dude several months back who made his first (and only) post, just a random GARM post. However, dude had joined back in...

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:36 AM
  13. theimpossibles1 liked solid's post in the thread Cut Tyler White.

It is kind of like he is not here already.

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:30 AM
  14. theimpossibles1 liked T for 3's post in the thread Let's talk Yuli Gurriel.

I never gave up on Yuli. I don’t wan’t to “dump” him either. [MEDIA]

Jul 14, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now