1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sydmill's Recent Activity

1. sydmill replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

If I were Nick I'd be targeting Cooper, Sweat (or Fiske) and Tez Walker tomorrow. Then depth along the Oline and the Secondary on...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  2. sydmill liked houstonstime's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I want Guerendo (RB) if possible.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  3. sydmill replied to the thread 2024 Draft Simulator Drafts.

Using mock draft database: Trade back with Philly: 42+59 for 50+53+120 (Philly moving up for Darius Robinson). 50: Edgerrin Cooper LB...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  4. sydmill liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Free agency.

Its strange. I think as a fanbase we might be so damaged that we dont think we deserve good things to happen to us! Nico is a stud. He...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  5. sydmill liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Free agency.

Nico is the most talented receiver on this team from a measurables standpoint. Height/weight/speed combo. Great after the catch and...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  6. sydmill liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Free agency.

Nico is blossoming into one of the best WRs in the NFL and you guys think you can find a replacement level player in this draft where we...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  7. sydmill replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

One Change:

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  8. sydmill replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Trade back with Philly: 42+59 for 50+53+120 (Philly moving up for Darius Robinson). 50: Edgerrin Cooper LB TAMU 53: TVondre Sweat NT...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now