1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

sealclubber1016's Recent Activity

1. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Why would it not be, they did it all of last season also. The real question is whether they will ever be able to field an offense to...

May 3, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  2. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Yeah, Meyers and that .765 OPS..oh the horror.

May 3, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  3. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Yordan has had bad luck more than anything. His statcast page is as red as ever, so no concern there. I have to imagine Bregman will...

May 3, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  4. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

I'm still not buying stock in Singleton, but he's earned starts for at least a little while.

May 2, 2024 at 10:24 PM
  5. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread I have grown tired of SP Hunter Brown.

His position on the roster has to be in a precarious position at this point. Arrighetti's ERA looks terrible, but his peripherals look a...

May 1, 2024 at 4:53 AM
  6. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Coming into last night our first baseman had 3 RBI in 124 PA. Last night they had 5 RBI, 99% sure we lose last night if Abreu had...

May 1, 2024 at 2:41 AM
  7. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Man, we really needed that one. It was only a matter of time until something went our way in a close game, but losing this one after...

May 1, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  8. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

How in the f**k does that happen? They knew changes were coming. They easily could have told Hensley/Cabbage/Amaya to come to Houston...

Apr 30, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  9. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

To Abreu's credit, he didn't have to agree to that. He could have said cut me or keep me. But I'm sure he knows better than any of us...

Apr 30, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  10. sealclubber1016 liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread USSC decisions.

He tried and failed. It shouldn't be allowed to be a practice run where he can fix the parts that didn't work for him. Based on...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  11. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread The Joey Loperfido era begins.

So they were 100% trying to work out a larger deal and planned on making a smaller move if that fell through. No way they waited this...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  12. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

You would think, if it were just Singleton or Kessinger there's no real reason to take this long.

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  13. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Boy, they are really dragging out this corresponding move for Loperfido.

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:20 AM
  14. sealclubber1016 liked Nook's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Meyers arm is what keeps him from being a real Gold Glove caliber centerfielder. He tracks down and plays balls very well - he just...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  15. sealclubber1016 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I have no problems with either guy in CF, or Super Joey if it comes to that. Like I said, CF is not a problem. 1B/3B/LF...you know,...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now