1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudyc281's Recent Activity

1. Rudyc281 replied to the thread Giants waive CB Janoris Jenkins.

There’s just certain things you can’t say or do and he should know that by now from being in the NFL this long. And his defense of...

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:07 AM
  2. Rudyc281 liked thesonofsam's post in the thread Giants waive CB Janoris Jenkins.

Yeah, not only this but you are a professional in a very public profession and that is the opposite of professional. Fine, you came from...

Dec 14, 2019 at 5:58 AM
  3. Rudyc281 liked Fyreball's post in the thread Giants waive CB Janoris Jenkins.

Yup, and then he doubled down on it when he was called out in an interview. Everybody has been raised in different settings, with...

4. Rudyc281 liked Nook's post in the thread Giants waive CB Janoris Jenkins.

How is this ANY different than.........someone dropping a really nasty word against black people or even women? This idea that he grew...

5. Rudyc281 liked JayGoogle's post in the thread Giants waive CB Janoris Jenkins.

Does it even matter? I think if you signed Patrick Peterson and Ramsay we'd still be struggling in the secondary because I'm convinced...

6. Rudyc281 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Giants waive CB Janoris Jenkins.

I'm sure Bill can't wait to sign him! [MEDIA] "Where I'm from, we use all kind of words for slang. If it offends anybody, I'm sorry....

Dec 14, 2019 at 5:57 AM
  7. Rudyc281 liked Mr. Clutch's post in the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

Probably helps Andy Reid that he went to a super bowl and multiple championship games with the eagles. And it appears he's built a...

Dec 14, 2019 at 5:56 AM
  8. Rudyc281 liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

I'm still withholding opinion until the season is over, but I did find this interesting: NFL Coaches with the longest current tenures...

Dec 14, 2019 at 5:56 AM
  9. Rudyc281 liked iNoseBleedRed's post in the thread Rockets New Sideline Reporter: Cayleigh Griffin.

I have grown to HATE cayleigh griffin

Dec 14, 2019 at 5:53 AM
  10. Rudyc281 replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

Could be huge to get Suggs and get Watt back for a playoff run. Especially if we play Baltimore.

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:05 PM
  11. Rudyc281 liked DonkeyMagic's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

well, he does have as many sacks this year as Mercilus so he's doing something.

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:04 PM
  12. Rudyc281 liked JamesC's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

I wonder if Suggs has anything left in the tank. I’d love for the Texans to take a look at him if so.

13. Rudyc281 liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

[MEDIA]

14. Rudyc281 liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

I'm not saying they should sign Jenkins but... There's only 3 games left ("to give time in our system to see what we have") Who's to say...

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  15. Rudyc281 liked Fantasma Negro's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

True, olb/de-pass rusher is a bigger need

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now