1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rox Addict's Recent Activity

1. Rox Addict liked marks0223's post in the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

I'll hit up the animal shelter for a rescue pup!

Aug 24, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  2. Rox Addict liked conquistador#11's post in the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

If we don't we know who to blame! :)

Aug 24, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  3. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

Stassi is batting .086? Damn

Aug 24, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  4. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Amen to that

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  5. Rox Addict liked marks0223's post in the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Let's chalk this one up to not being mentally prepared to enter a 6-0 game...I hope

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:04 PM
  6. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

What type of puppy are you getting ? :D

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:03 PM
  7. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

I’m telling you Osuna is gonna blow one in the playoffs against the best teams with real hitters! I cringe when he comes in

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:02 PM
  8. Rox Addict liked marks0223's post in the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

If the tying run comes to the plate, I'm going to need a therapy puppy

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:58 PM
  9. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Didn’t he pitch last night? Maybe I dreamt that ! Lol

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:58 PM
  10. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Lunhow is real good but he missed it with these Toronto clowns he traded for.

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:57 PM
  11. Rox Addict liked SemisolidSnake's post in the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

I doubt it. I've never gotten the impression they have an actual leader on the team willing to stand up and hold everyone else...

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  12. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

So what do you do when your team is really struggling?

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  13. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Exactly something needs to light a fire under these guys.

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:01 PM
  14. Rox Addict liked H-Town Info's post in the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Maybe Hinch needs to get ejected or something to lit a fire under this team. Team is complacent right now and needs to show the...

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:00 PM
  15. Rox Addict replied to the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Exactly ! I think I want that so bad but then you look at AJ’s record and dude is a winner !

Aug 21, 2019 at 10:00 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now