1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

roslolian's Recent Activity

1. roslolian replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Yeah but there's also been lots of players who are taller than Fred and suck more than him. It's not an indication of anything because...

May 13, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  2. roslolian replied to the thread 2024 Mock Draft Thread - Rockets #3 Pick.

Brandon is 6'6 RS is 6'1. Also 20 is different from 3 lol. Give me RS at 20 Im ok with that.

May 13, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  3. roslolian liked OremLK's post in the thread 2024 Mock Draft Thread - Rockets #3 Pick.

I can more easily see this FO picking Risacher, Cody Williams, or even Topic even though I personally don't think I'd go with the latter...

May 13, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  4. roslolian liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread 2024 Mock Draft Thread - Rockets #3 Pick.

Topic is a very interesting prospect, I see him as a mix between Goran Dragic and Luka, or at least that's probably his ceiling.

5. roslolian liked OremLK's post in the thread 2024 Mock Draft Thread - Rockets #3 Pick.

I will say, whether he's the "correct" pick or not--I can see the argument both ways--I kind of doubt this front office picks Reed...

6. roslolian replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

I'm telling you guys OKC about to steal CW like they stole his bro.

May 13, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  7. roslolian liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

[MEDIA]

8. roslolian replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Well I won't be happy getting DiVincenzo, top 3 is top 3 you can find at least 3 with star potential even in a weak draft. I'm willing...

9. roslolian replied to the thread Thank you Rafael Stone.

Bruh are you high? How were the Rockets contending they didn't even get past 2nd round. Nobody considered them contenders they were a...

May 13, 2024 at 11:51 AM
  10. roslolian liked saleem's post in the thread Thank you Rafael Stone.

A pleasant surprise.

May 13, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  11. roslolian liked rocketchamp's post in the thread Thank you Rafael Stone.

Another top 4 pick. We should be thanking Stone for the Silas era

May 13, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  12. roslolian liked Rocket River's post in the thread Zak Edey = Yao Ming 2.0 ?.

Honestly I think the SWITCH EVERYTHING defense Was about stopping the Warriors. I think Drop Coverage (like the Bucks use) maybe...

May 13, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  13. roslolian liked cmlmel77's post in the thread This is the MOST logical.....

Yes. Regardless, every “new” observation does not deserve a new thread. Do you think everyone else responding to the main draft threads...

May 13, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  14. roslolian liked cmlmel77's post in the thread This is the MOST logical.....

Clearly your opinion is the most logical and therefore the most worthy of a separate thread while the rest of us spend time among the...

May 13, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  15. roslolian replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Wow. Trade down and take Cody Williams and Edey?

May 13, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now