1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roscoe Arbuckle's Recent Activity

1. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread [Preseason Wk 2] Lions at Texans.

I'm liking the new "Lions" script on their jerseys. I always had a hard time figuring out what that logo looked like...

Aug 17, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  2. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Athletics.

Watched "Alita: Battle Angel" this morning. Still good to see Kelly out there acting.

Aug 17, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  3. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Have you ever been sucker punched or mugged?.

You missed it by several years. 6400 initial heyday was in the 80's. You didn't go there in the 90's. The clubs in the early 90's were...

Aug 16, 2019 at 10:09 AM
  4. Roscoe Arbuckle liked Xerobull's post in the thread Greenland Canada & Denmark.

As you can see, the only way you can actually get to Europe from North America is via Greenland. Very important piece of real estate....

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  5. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Have you ever been sucker punched or mugged?.

This wouul've been 1989 so... yeah. Good effort.

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:35 PM
  6. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Disney announces $12.99 bundle for Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.

Works perfectly fine for me.

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:36 PM
  7. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Have you ever been sucker punched or mugged?.

I recall going to a party in HS. We were all hanging around a friend's car. All of the sudden this pickup from Westbury shows up,...

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  8. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Electricity Providers.

[MEDIA]

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  9. Roscoe Arbuckle liked LonghornFan's post in the thread August 13 - Morton's will be serving filet mignon sliders for $1 each.

I'm going to Morton's downtown tonight with an out of town client. My boss knows the GM well so we always get treated very well. He also...

Aug 15, 2019 at 5:56 AM
  10. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread All things wack about Dallas.

If you find yourself stuck in Dallas, do yourself a favor and get the magic burger at Knife. IMO, the best burger I've ever had. [IMG]

Aug 15, 2019 at 5:27 AM
  11. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Have you ever been sucker punched or mugged?.

This is the type of thread that makes me miss MacBeth.

Aug 15, 2019 at 5:23 AM
  12. Roscoe Arbuckle posted a new thread.

Good Happy Hour options

Thought this would be a nice thread to show different venues for HH. First will be Relish. They had a great "Frozen Salty Dog" that my...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Aug 15, 2019 at 5:17 AM
  13. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Impossible Whopper.

Actually, my expectations were so low on this that it had nowhere to go but up. It didn't. That aftertaste was nasty. Not the first...

Aug 15, 2019 at 5:07 AM
  14. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Shooting on I10.

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY [MEDIA]

Aug 14, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  15. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread August 13 - Morton's will be serving filet mignon sliders for $1 each.

IQ, no. EQ. Maybe. I'm certainly an asshole. But I've learned to hone my craft. so far... I'm still betting on people when you start...

Aug 14, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now