1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roscoe Arbuckle's Recent Activity

1. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread What do you like to get at Buc-ee's?.

Pastrami Reuben. Pretty much is always on "Best of lists." [MEDIA]

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:24 PM
  2. Roscoe Arbuckle liked tinman's post in the thread [Movie] Wonder Woman 84.

New order

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:50 PM
  3. Roscoe Arbuckle posted a new thread.

RIP Phillip Mckeon

https://people.com/tv/philip-mckeon-dies-at-age-55/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2HVrETBlNCXgGOh1obuogbvznMB-gs0JbIArSKF2kxRyRW1wcsKA--JQI [IMG]...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:48 PM
  4. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread RIP Roxette.

That sucks. My personal favorite of theirs. [MEDIA]

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  5. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread R.I.P. Rene Auberjonois.

and all of you are children now.

Dec 9, 2019 at 4:41 AM
  6. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread R.I.P. Rene Auberjonois.

79 is a good run. God-Speed. Do recall him on Benson vs. Oga. Never knew if I wanted to bang her back in the day... First snotty white...

Dec 9, 2019 at 1:03 AM
  7. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread [Movie] Wonder Woman 84.

This was already in "Ready Player One" in the trailer. I just messaged my son asking him if he thinks it's our Gen X song. It's cool,...

Dec 8, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  8. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread [Movie] Wonder Woman 84.

[IMG]

Dec 8, 2019 at 4:11 PM
  9. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Rate the last movie(s) you watched.

Ready or Not - 7-10 Pretty stupid black comedy movie, but still fun. Got 80% on RT in both critic & audience scores. [MEDIA]

Dec 8, 2019 at 2:11 AM
  10. Roscoe Arbuckle replied to the thread Texas BBQ.

Best sauce is Rudy's. Say what you want, but I've always found stuff that goes great with it. Burgers, for one.

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:09 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now