1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rimrocker's Recent Activity

1. rimrocker replied to the thread Houston named No. 1 city in United States.

What even are essential oils? I don't think I've had any my whole life, so they can't be that essential. In dog years, my 15 year-old...

May 2, 2024 at 8:58 AM
  2. rimrocker replied to the thread Draft Bronny to sign Lebron after he opts out?.

LeBron for the league minimum might be fun and LeBron under Udoka would really be fun. Let him play PF with the second unit while Bronny...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:02 AM
  3. rimrocker replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

Our guy loves the Hammer pants. [MEDIA]

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  4. rimrocker replied to the thread The question of trump immunity.

It's a corrupt court. Corrupt in every sense of the word from basic grifts to foundational beliefs. Anyone expecting a thorough defense...

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  5. rimrocker replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

He's going to get knocked out if he just stands there and tries to trade punches. I need to see some float like a butterfly footwork.

Apr 28, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  6. rimrocker replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

And that may be why Sengun might want the extension now. (Caveat: I have no knowledge of what he or his agent are thinking.) It gives...

Apr 27, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now