1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rashmon's Recent Activity

1. Rashmon liked Mathloom's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

To me Lauri and Bridges are both elite role players nothing more, so it's only a question of fit. The fascination with Mikal Bridges is...

May 13, 2024 at 3:45 PM
  2. Rashmon liked Mathloom's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

So, even Stone's haters say the only thing he's good at is drafting in the mid to late first round. Then some people are saying the...

May 13, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  3. Rashmon liked Asian Sensation's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

I wanna like Reed and say he fits what we need. I can’t shake the Bryce Drew vibes though.

May 13, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  4. Rashmon liked Landry's Tooth's post in the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

Sure, but you take and hope you get lucky knowing you have a year to work with them IF you even need them. By then we may be discussing...

May 13, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  5. Rashmon replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

Regardless of the disdain for Jalen Green by many on the board, I don’t see anyone in this draft who would be remotely better as a...

May 13, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  6. Rashmon replied to the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

May 13, 2024 at 10:13 AM
  7. Rashmon liked Manny Ramirez's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

Otis Redding - Tell the Truth Rick James - Glow

May 13, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  8. Rashmon liked Landry's Tooth's post in the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

I feel relatively confident Amen, Jabari, Tari, and Sengun will be nba starter level players. Somewhat optimistic Cam could show that...

May 13, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  9. Rashmon liked Mango's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

Since I have posted the Graham Parker version in the past, I will go with the version that leans more R&B. [MEDIA]

May 13, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  10. Rashmon liked Mango's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

A jam version. [MEDIA]

11. Rashmon liked Mango's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

[MEDIA]

12. Rashmon liked Mango's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

[MEDIA]

13. Rashmon liked Mango's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

[MEDIA]

14. Rashmon liked Mango's post in the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

I am getting stomped! This won't be nearly enough to push me into the Winner's Circle, but at least it is an effort. [MEDIA]

15. Rashmon replied to the thread 2024 NBA Draft Lottery.

I don’t follow college ball, but from what I’m reading, this seems like the perfect draft to trade down for multiple picks. Since...

May 13, 2024 at 9:26 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now