1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

punkoholic's Recent Activity

1. punkoholic replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ A's.

Anyone take any shots on Fiers? Or was he hiding?

Aug 9, 2020 at 6:01 PM
  2. punkoholic liked jim1961's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ A's.

At least your favorite NFL team didn't lose today :D

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:01 AM
  3. punkoholic replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ A's.

My curse for my favorite sports team today Fav basketball team loss - CHECK Fav hockey team epic choke job loss -CHECK Fav baseball...

Aug 8, 2020 at 12:28 AM
  4. punkoholic liked htwnbandit's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Diamondbacks.

OMFG is it wrong for me to wish for another covid breakout in someone's clubhouse (preferably not ours since we've got enough negative...

Aug 6, 2020 at 9:31 PM
  5. punkoholic replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Diamondbacks.

How fitting, as my favorite hockey team makes a comeback, my favorite baseball team blows it. Why can't both my teams succeed??? But...

Aug 6, 2020 at 9:28 PM
  6. punkoholic replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Diamondbacks.

Bregman!!! F you ump, can't call that a strike.

Aug 6, 2020 at 8:56 PM
  7. punkoholic liked HTown2017Champs's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Diamondbacks.

[IMG]

Aug 5, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  8. punkoholic liked Joe Joe's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Diamondbacks.

That's what I like!

Aug 4, 2020 at 11:21 PM
  9. punkoholic liked jim1961's post in the thread [2020] Bullpen Revolving Door.

Two Astros make Rookie Power Rankings 4. Cristian Javier, RHP, Astros (No. 6) After a spectacular 2019 campaign in which he led the...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  10. punkoholic replied to the thread Pitching.

I think Baker said he started to feel discomfort during Summer camp and again at the camp he's at now. Ok it's obvious because all these...

Aug 3, 2020
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now