1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

pgabriel's Recent Activity

1. pgabriel replied to the thread More pardons.

Blagojevich's hair is stunning especially considering just being released after so many years. Dude looks better than ever. Club Fed

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:09 PM
  2. pgabriel liked Nook's post in the thread Sanders Bill Eliminates all Student Loans. Period.

Where is the money for this coming from? How does he plan to pay for free medical care for all Americans, amnesty to all illegal aliens...

Feb 16, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  3. pgabriel liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

Well the OP keeps on accusing others of being science deniers. Have you asked him if he knows anything about their chromosomes? {edit}...

Feb 16, 2020 at 6:22 PM
  4. pgabriel replied to the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

If f there was science backing the transexuals up i would entertain this argument. Secondly i already agreed with you on people having...

Feb 16, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  5. pgabriel replied to the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

These are male high school transexuals. What science are you talking about? The only thing they've done is said they identify as girls....

Feb 16, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  6. pgabriel liked RayRay10's post in the thread 2020 VP favorites.

Another thing to look at is to think strategically about the Senate when choosing a running mate. If winning and maintaining the...

Feb 16, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  7. pgabriel liked Major's post in the thread 2020 VP favorites.

The increasing likelihood of a brokered convention may blow all of this up. The VP slot may ultimately be a bargaining tool between...

Feb 16, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  8. pgabriel liked FrontRunner's post in the thread 2020 VP favorites.

I want someone that can crush Pence in a debate. (Not try and out-laugh him or out likable him like Kaine attempted.) Hammer him and...

Feb 16, 2020 at 12:10 PM
  9. pgabriel replied to the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

The purpose of this thread isnt to argue against transexuals. I wouldn't challenge the science that some women are born with more male...

Feb 16, 2020 at 11:55 AM
  10. pgabriel liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

You really are dismissing the feelings of a girl in the moment in high school. To her, it's everything because that is all she has...

Feb 14, 2020 at 5:52 PM
  11. pgabriel replied to the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

There is nothing relative about boys and girls. Why have they ALWAYS BEEN SEPARATED. Some girl shouldn't be sacrificed so transgenders...

Feb 14, 2020 at 5:23 PM
  12. pgabriel replied to the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

You dont think they are physically boys competing against girls. WHAT ABOUT FAIR COMPETITION Competing in sports is a privilege with...

Feb 14, 2020 at 4:04 PM
  13. pgabriel replied to the thread Connecticut Girl Track Athletes Fighting To Get Transgenders Off Their Track.

I dont want to go deep into this however, one of the transgenders bragging about the work they put in is sickening. Hey we want to...

Feb 14, 2020 at 1:50 PM
  14. pgabriel replied to the thread Trump Organization Bilking Tax Payers.

I don't have a problem with Trump staying at his properties. I think its a stupid complaint also given he isn't overcharging. Its just...

Feb 14, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  15. pgabriel replied to the thread Trump Organization Bilking Tax Payers.

Trump over charging is another subject

Feb 14, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now