1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OremLK's Recent Activity

1. OremLK replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell's_palsy Who tf knocked up Embiid?!

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:02 PM
  2. OremLK replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

In 2015 Boban averaged 17 and 11, led EuroLeague in rebounding, and made all-Euroleague first team. EuroLeague has a vastly, vastly...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:06 PM
  3. OremLK liked robbie380's post in the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

It's such a perfectly Nets move too. I love it

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  4. OremLK replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

The Nets re-signing Claxton to a big contract is just about the worst move they could make. Right now their best hope for turning...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:18 PM
  5. OremLK replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

In some ways it's almost better for us to land #9 in terms of cost-savings if we think we're just going to end up with a roleplayer...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  6. OremLK replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (1) Boston Vs. (8) Miami.

Is Miami going to embarrass Boston again?

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:50 PM
  7. OremLK replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

College ball is a totally different animal from NBA basketball. Bigs can just stand there in the paint all day protecting the rim...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:47 PM
  8. OremLK replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I honestly don't even think it's close defensively. J-Dub is already far, far better. I go back and forth on the offensive side of the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  9. OremLK liked Kevooooo's post in the thread The Athletic: Al P MIP.

For those curious, the injury exception rule is, “a player must have played in at least (a) 65 Regular Season games, or (b) 62 Regular...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:07 AM
  10. OremLK replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

The guys who are possibly available are too old to be worth it I would love to send out those picks plus Jalen or Cam to OKC and get...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  11. OremLK replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Let's not forget, Coby White is not just some random journeyman who turned in one good season--he was the 7th overall pick in a really...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  12. OremLK liked Mathloom's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

Well said. Inconsistency is a false narrative. If he improves his mechanics or selection and his % go up, then his inconsistency will...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  13. OremLK liked Rocket River's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (3) Minnesota Vs. (6) Phoenix.

Phoenix . . .I never worry about their offense but that has left them for a few minutes now There defense was always gonna be their...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  14. OremLK replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Not two top four picks, no. If it's like two #9 picks, maybe. One lottery pick + salary match? Absolutely. He's a great fit on our...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  15. OremLK replied to the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I think we've all kind of accepted the "inconsistent shooting" narrative, but I kinda want to push back on it a little bit. Every...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:58 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now