1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nook's Recent Activity

1. Nook liked Hemingway's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

You forgot Blanco, possible rookie of the year if he keeps it up.

May 10, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  2. Nook liked astros123's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA] @Nook mentally unstable psychotic behavior

May 10, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  3. Nook liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

We lose pretty easily

May 10, 2024 at 9:04 AM
  4. Nook liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Is Abreu back? Looked damn good for 4 outs......

May 10, 2024 at 9:03 AM
  5. Nook liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread Astros sign Jose Abreu.

Kudos to Screaming Fist for being the voice of dissent/reason at the time. Called it.

May 10, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  6. Nook replied to the thread [Woj] Suns Fire Coach Frank Vogel After 1 Season.

Yeah - this is the puppet that Stone wanted to hire after firing his prior puppet coach (Silas).

May 9, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  7. Nook liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Woj] Suns Fire Coach Frank Vogel After 1 Season.

That’s who Rafael Stone wanted last year.

May 9, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  8. Nook liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

I mentioned him earlier, but I have flashbacks of runners tagging 2nd-3rd on Biggio in LF. It's a constant green light, and free bases...

May 9, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  9. Nook replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

He is an overrated debater, he just speaks quickly, acts smug and thinks that carries the day in debates.

May 9, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  10. Nook liked LosPollosHermanos's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

You hear about the gag order with Candace Owen’s after publically acting like he wanted to debate her on this? The daily wire really...

May 9, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  11. Nook replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Yeah, he doesn't have the consistent arm strength anymore. If I am a manager for a team facing the Astros, I am telling anyone with...

May 9, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  12. Nook replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

“Previous years, he’s down (1-2) and we’re kind of sitting there like, ‘Oh, my God: Don’t chase, don’t swing at something, don’t help...

May 9, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  13. Nook replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Zach Cole has gotten a shocking amount of hype IMO. If he comes back and hits, he will be a top 10 prospect in baseball with some. I...

May 9, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  14. Nook replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

It isn't just velocity. He doesn't make good or strong throws. I will take the arms of the other guys you listed 10 out of 10 times.

May 9, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  15. Nook replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

This is kind of how I feel. The OPS is solid this year - but he just doesn't do some things that he needs to do. First, his arm is shot...

May 9, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now