1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MadMax's Recent Activity

1. MadMax liked OkayAyeReloaded's post in the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Brunson seems like a natural leader, not too high or too low. Humble, but clearly a focused competitor leading by example. Guys like...

May 8, 2024 at 11:09 PM
  2. MadMax replied to the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Pls bring me all the guys who were and are willing to play for Jay Wright. That’s real ball.

May 8, 2024 at 11:08 PM
  3. MadMax liked rimrocker's post in the thread The 9th.

Yesterday was the 200th anniversary of the first performance of Beethoven's Symphony No. 9, arguably (certainly in my book) the greatest...

May 8, 2024 at 10:47 PM
  4. MadMax liked jo mama's post in the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

when nirvana went to him to record in utero he said he would do the album for free if they could beat him at pool. they lost. he has a...

May 8, 2024 at 10:46 PM
  5. MadMax liked mikol13's post in the thread Music Producer, Big Black frontman Steve Albini has died.

[MEDIA] This is a big one in the music community. A part of some huge records and some really cool underground stuff . RIP.

May 8, 2024 at 10:46 PM
  6. MadMax replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

It’s not so much that we’re bad as much as it is that we really aren’t good at all.

May 8, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  7. MadMax liked Will's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Just chiming in to say thanks to everybody who posted concrete observations or stats on either side of this. I cover politics for my...

May 8, 2024 at 3:38 PM
  8. MadMax replied to the thread No more NBA on TNT?.

How else would I watch my beloved and repeatedly nearly relegated Everton? lol

May 8, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  9. MadMax liked DaDakota's post in the thread No more NBA on TNT?.

DItto..... DD

May 8, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  10. MadMax liked Nook's post in the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

It certainly doesn't happen a million times and it is why the Murray stretch (I remember it) and Linsanity and Jalen Green's stretch get...

May 8, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  11. MadMax replied to the thread No more NBA on TNT?.

(I subscribe to watch EPL games)

May 8, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  12. MadMax replied to the thread DT - What's the solution?.

You're next man up. Go get 'em!

May 8, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  13. MadMax liked Ziggy's post in the thread If There Is A Store Brand Option, It's Store Brand.

Bro date!

May 8, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  14. MadMax liked daywalker02's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (5) Dallas.

I am actually enjoying Presti's mastery.......it is what it is.

May 7, 2024 at 11:13 PM
  15. MadMax replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (5) Dallas.

OKC is gonna be a problem for a very long time

May 7, 2024 at 11:10 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now