1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mac_got_this's Recent Activity

1. mac_got_this replied to the thread Gray Clark.

He’s not coming back. Dude looked happy: and the magic had good things to say. This was their biggest win of the season and he played a...

Jan 16, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  2. mac_got_this replied to the thread Gray Clark.

I went and lurk a magic forum to see what they thought about his performance debut and they love him. I seen some Of him last. Ugh this....

Jan 16, 2020 at 7:02 AM
  3. mac_got_this replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 1/15/2020.

I ever heard any analysis say you have to take the left hand left drive from Westbrook

Jan 15, 2020 at 9:16 PM
  4. mac_got_this replied to the thread ESPN loving how Morant clowned Harden and the Rockets last night.

That’s never been the role of PJ. Show me one time when he’s played this role. The closet had to be in Toronto when lance did an end of...

Jan 15, 2020 at 1:14 PM
  5. mac_got_this replied to the thread ESPN loving how Morant clowned Harden and the Rockets last night.

That’s most nights. I like what bull said Saturday night when Harden was complaining To Mclemore with this incredulous look on his face....

Jan 15, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  6. mac_got_this liked darksoul35's post in the thread ESPN loving how Morant clowned Harden and the Rockets last night.

Harden gave zero Sh!#@ about playing D last night.

Jan 15, 2020 at 1:10 PM
  7. mac_got_this replied to the thread The Case for Starting Hartenstein.

Macklemore is doin what’s expected. You’re upset because you’re overestimating his capabilities. He’s exceeded my expectations. Truth...

Jan 15, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  8. mac_got_this liked psaman17's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Grizzlies 1/14/2020.

Harden doesn't contest 3s. He didn't put a hand up when either Morant or Anderson shot it.

Jan 14, 2020 at 8:58 PM
  9. mac_got_this replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Grizzlies 1/14/2020.

Disrespectful defense by harden on that three by Morant... frustrating

Jan 14, 2020 at 7:23 PM
  10. mac_got_this replied to the thread [Official Thread] Media/Player Reaction to James Harden 2019-2020.

This system is much more Moreys than it D’Antoni. I actually saw the suns system and the lakers system and this is nothing like those...

Jan 14, 2020 at 5:49 PM
  11. mac_got_this replied to the thread Can someone show harden this ?.

Stars shouldn’t avoid any shot that they can make. They’re the exception to the rule.

Jan 13, 2020 at 1:14 PM
  12. mac_got_this replied to the thread Da Return Of Melo Question.

If tucker is gimpy, he’ll probably go off. We don’t have anybody at that position who can really face guard him besides Tucker. Can’t...

Jan 13, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now