1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Williamson's Recent Activity

1. Williamson replied to the thread Non star dream pickup.

Is Jaren Jackson Jr considered a star? If he is, then here are a few guys: OG Anunoby (wait, is he a star?) Lu Dort Alex Caruso I...

May 10, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  2. Williamson liked AXG's post in the thread 27.4%.

Funny, I thought this thread was referencing Jalen Green's 3 point shooting percentage. Turns out he shot 33% this season

May 9, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  3. Williamson liked RHU525's post in the thread 27.4%.

It would not shock me if we finally win the number 1 pick in the weakest draft class of all time.

May 9, 2024 at 7:50 PM
  4. Williamson liked xiki's post in the thread 27.4%.

Mr Bennett, Anthony, please step forward. Thank you,eh?

May 9, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  5. Williamson liked Rokman's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Is he working on his height this off-season? I want to see Sengun type progress.

May 9, 2024 at 7:43 PM
  6. Williamson liked daywalker02's post in the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

[MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  7. Williamson liked Rocket River's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Some of the people might need to step back like Aaron Gordon . .. . not THE MAN but still a d*mn fine cog Rocket River

May 9, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  8. Williamson replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

I actually think that LaVine is a talented enough scorer that, if he could stay healthy (and he can't), you could build a successful...

May 9, 2024 at 12:49 PM
  9. Williamson liked DaDakota's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

He is a one off, and he had that great VILLANOVA coaching which has produced so many quality NBA guards......Jalen played AAU, then...

May 9, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  10. Williamson liked Aruba77's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

yeah, the age difference is worth noting. But even if you assume a 1-yr youth penalty for Jalen, you still need to see a big jump in...

May 9, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  11. Williamson replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

But the interesting part of that is that Brunson came into the league at age 22. The same age Jalen is now. That's why it's so hard for...

May 9, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  12. Williamson liked harold bingo's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

It's not about "fully" developing, nobody should be fully developed in 2-3 years. If you have actually reached your ceiling within the...

May 9, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  13. Williamson replied to the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Man, I'm not even mad at him for taking the money. I'd have done that too. He just should have kept his mouth shut about our city.

May 9, 2024 at 10:35 AM
  14. Williamson liked topfive's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Sorry to disappoint. :D

May 9, 2024 at 10:35 AM
  15. Williamson replied to the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Wishful thinking.

May 8, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now