1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jiggyfly's Recent Activity

1. jiggyfly replied to the thread 2020: What Are You Watching - Corona Edition.

Watched Collateral on Netflix. British cop drama only 4 episodes. Not great but worth watching because of all of the great actors but...

Mar 31, 2020 at 1:48 PM
  2. jiggyfly replied to the thread 2020: What Are You Watching - Corona Edition.

I have been wanting to watch that. I need to add it to my list

Mar 31, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  3. jiggyfly replied to the thread **BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Ipaman? FC? Nick? Any comment? Sanders needs to distance himself from the people pushing this story if he ever wants to be taken...

Mar 31, 2020 at 1:42 PM
  4. jiggyfly liked bobrek's post in the thread **BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Yeah, because a father and his 8 year old daughter going to a dance where there are dozens of other fathers and their 8 year old...

Mar 30, 2020 at 2:30 PM
  5. jiggyfly liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread [Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets.

I think the complaint is that her "have a play date with the kids" while many families with kids are facing more serious challenges...

Mar 30, 2020 at 2:24 PM
  6. jiggyfly liked KingCheetah's post in the thread [Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets.

This one really isn't fair -- there are a lot of families playing with the kids all day. She's not giving advice to single working...

Mar 30, 2020 at 2:24 PM
  7. jiggyfly liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Covid19 cure found?.

Unless you somehow don't consider Fairfax County to be Northern VA, you would be incorrect.

Mar 30, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  8. jiggyfly liked RayRay10's post in the thread Ocasio-Cortez tweets and other news.

I think she's realized that it's a long game to rise to power in this country and that if she wants to continue to be in congress and...

Mar 30, 2020 at 1:59 PM
  9. jiggyfly liked baller4life315's post in the thread **BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Democrats will never admit this, but Kavanaugh was tit-for-tat for the whole Merrick Garland debacle. They felt they had no choice but...

Mar 30, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  10. jiggyfly replied to the thread **BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT.

I was dubious about Ford but once she testified I believed that something happened to her. IMO the slogan that all women should be...

Mar 30, 2020 at 1:37 PM
  11. jiggyfly liked ElPigto's post in the thread Ocasio-Cortez tweets and other news.

Saw this article on Politico today and thought it would be good to share and get everybody's thoughts. I'll admit, I have not followed...

Mar 30, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  12. jiggyfly liked jcf's post in the thread Trump's coronavirus response.

I guess I'm at the point that pointing fingers isn't cathartic. I'm worried. Trump pushing it out another month was not unexpected,...

Mar 30, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  13. jiggyfly replied to the thread Rate the last movie(s) you watched.

Spiderman Far from home, 5/10 I don't know who thought that mysterio would be a great villain but him being able to do what he did with...

Mar 30, 2020 at 12:37 PM
  14. jiggyfly replied to the thread 2020: What Are You Watching - Corona Edition.

Watched Fleabag season 2 last night. Incredible show, it checks all my boxes and does some of the best 4th wall breaking ever. Phoebe...

Mar 30, 2020 at 11:56 AM
  15. jiggyfly replied to the thread 2020: What Are You Watching - Corona Edition.

I have to disagree it's incredibly deep and believable more time than not. Some of the violence is over the top but this is based on...

Mar 30, 2020 at 11:48 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now