1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey Now!'s Recent Activity

1. Hey Now! replied to the thread Ex-Texans GM Brian Gaine Accused of Targeting, Firing African American Employees.

Capitalism, He hit the open market and had several teams bidding on him.

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  2. Hey Now! replied to the thread Pats file tampering charges.

No. It means the Patriots are not bound by any time frame and can pursue multiple avenues to drag this out in the hopes it'll break the...

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:10 PM
  3. Hey Now! liked Nimo's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

It could also mean they dont want to have to wait a bunch of time to get their new GM in the building. It's like "give me a 4th round...

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:09 PM
  4. Hey Now! liked gucci888's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

Same reason why players can’t do the same, they’re under contract. I think a statement like that would actually constitute tampering....

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:08 PM
  5. Hey Now! liked Raven's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

That's exactly what NE is doing if it's true they are fishing for a pick. Their position is simple, give us a pick or be prepared to...

6. Hey Now! replied to the thread Pats file tampering charges.

Ultimately, I agree. But I wonder if they'd taken the same approach with, say... Washington? Maybe, if the goal was compensation. But...

7. Hey Now! liked Jake Tower's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

I want to believe.

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:05 PM
  8. Hey Now! liked showa13's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

I like the theory, although I just think it’s more simple in that they view Caserio as invaluable and don’t want to lose him, especially...

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  9. Hey Now! liked Aruba77's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

i don't know if there is any truth to this allegation. and people better have a damn high bar before they start calling people racist....

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  10. Hey Now! replied to the thread Pats file tampering charges.

You know what I think might be happening?... The Patriots lose players and coaches constantly, right? But as long as Brady & Belichick...

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  11. Hey Now! liked TheFreak's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

Predictably certain posters desperately want this to go wrong for the Texans.

Jun 13, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  12. Hey Now! replied to the thread Pats file tampering charges.

If they're not going to give him full control of personnel - which I'm guessing is the Texans' poison pill in their request - then yes:...

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:18 AM
  13. Hey Now! replied to the thread Pats file tampering charges.

I don't believe that's very common, is it? I'd wager Cal has a better handle on the NFL than his dad did and is capable of conducting a...

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:16 AM
  14. Hey Now! liked HOUSTON2017's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

This is just the patriots trying to get compensation for Caserio. hes leaving for Houston and they are mad.. that all this is..

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  15. Hey Now! liked gucci888's post in the thread Pats file tampering charges.

Mayhew isn’t unemployed so it’d be interested to see if they requested permission from the 49ers the same day as Caserio. The timing...

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now