1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey Now!'s Recent Activity

1. Hey Now! liked CometsWin's post in the thread Houston Media Hotties Contest.

[Spoiler]

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:41 AM
  2. Hey Now! replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

Because 16 games are a more representative sample size than, you know, one... I'm sorry, man - this isn't a very healthy way to watch...

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  3. Hey Now! liked raj87's post in the thread Abraham Toro being called up.

They will never trade or promote him. He will be left untouched in Round Rock, like the formal living room that your mom would never let...

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:04 AM
  4. Hey Now! liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Abraham Toro being called up.

This is what happens when you retire too many numbers.

Aug 22, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  5. Hey Now! replied to the thread Abraham Toro being called up.

This has been a really strange 48 hours... They promote Straw - and not Tucker; Mayfield - and not Toro. They play one game; Mayfield...

Aug 22, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  6. Hey Now! liked eliefor3's post in the thread Trent Williams Watch.

I meant more conservative as it pertains to management decisions. with the exception of gaine, they held on to rick smiths for a long...

Aug 22, 2019 at 12:25 PM
  7. Hey Now! replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

This is... I don't buy it. Drafting Mario Williams over Reggie Bush and Vince young was a risk. Signing Brock Osweiler was a risk....

Aug 22, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  8. Hey Now! replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

.... because the playoffs are a small sample size and the regular season does matter?........ The AFC South was the only division in...

Aug 22, 2019 at 12:07 PM
  9. Hey Now! replied to the thread 2019 Texans Training Camp / Preseason.

Oh, I'm sure this fan base would've had a perfectly rational, measured response......

Aug 22, 2019 at 11:02 AM
  10. Hey Now! replied to the thread Abraham Toro being called up.

I don't think the two are necessarily related. Toro would've been rule 5 eligible this winter so they had to move him to the 40 at some...

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:05 AM
  11. Hey Now! liked BigM's post in the thread [Official] Tigers @ Astros.

Dumbest post of the year candidate?

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  12. Hey Now! replied to the thread 2019 Texans Training Camp / Preseason.

LET'S COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING!!

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:23 AM
  13. Hey Now! replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

Maybe... but teams that are likely to trade for a 31-year old LT are probably going to be good - or, at least, think they'll be good....

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  14. Hey Now! liked Rudyc281's post in the thread Trent Williams Watch.

I have brought that up before in a previous argument. Thats why I had said I didn’t want to go there again in my previous post. The...

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  15. Hey Now! replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

I mean... it is a BIG deal. The Patriots are 30-4 against Buffalo since 2002. 30-4! And it's not entirely because the Patriots are...

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now