1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey Now!'s Recent Activity

1. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

And that resulted in..... what, exactly?... This will never not amaze/amuse me... the Rockets were an injury away from... BEING FIVE...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  2. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

WAIT! They NEARLY beat the one of the greatest teams ever? Well! This changes EVERYTHING! I would think the Rockets are disappointing...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  3. Hey Now! liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and let you guys hash this one out. I'll just continue to bitch about BOB (and after the last few weeks,...

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:21 AM
  4. Hey Now! liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread That Fake Punt.

LOL at the Stagger Lee reference... You know what's sad? BOB has managed to trump two of the most infamous events in Houston football...

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  5. Hey Now! liked gucci888's post in the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

BoB has more power than ever, what makes you think he is going to make any changes of significance? Dude has made 5 coordinator changes...

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM
  6. Hey Now! replied to the thread They're not going to fire BO'B.

It was even better than that - they ran an actual bubble screen earlier to set-up the fake bubble screen. And Kansas City bit on it...

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:28 AM
  7. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

Yeah... I don't see how anything is going to change outside of a fully healthy season that BO'B drives into the ditch. And even then......

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:22 AM
  8. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

You see, ima... this all started when a poster held the Astros *and Rockets* up as superior organizations to the Texans. Now, obviously...

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:18 AM
  9. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

Man... if Washington doesn't hire Daddy Shanahan in '10, Kubiak likely grooms Baby Shanahan to be his heir apparent. Baby Shanahan had...

Jan 21, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  10. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

(I'm pretty sure he was talking to me because I have the gall to think the 1/2-and-done Rockets are every bit as mediocre as the...

Jan 21, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  11. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

Right, @Major. And yet, the the 4th winningest regular season team in the NBA had very nearly the exact same postseason results as the...

Jan 21, 2020 at 10:34 AM
  12. Hey Now! replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

They are the fourth winningest NBA team since 2010, and 1of just 5 teams to win at least 60% of their games during that period. And yet,...

Jan 20, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  13. Hey Now! replied to the thread They're not going to fire BO'B.

I think you left out a vitally important difference: playmakers; specifically Hill & Kelce. Those two strike genuine fear in a defense....

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now