1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey Now!'s Recent Activity

1. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

There's exactly ONE team not stuck in no man's land: the New England Patriots. People *think* there are all these *better* teams: show...

Mar 20, 2019 at 4:21 PM
  2. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

They also had a few losses that could've been wins (Philadelphia; bad timing on Titans & Giants). You don't win 9 in a row without some...

Mar 20, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  3. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

What, exactly, did he say that you disagree with?... Name "all" of these "good" LTs/CBs that apparently flooded the market. And while...

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:05 AM
  4. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

Right; and their reward is (likely) losing 2 of their top 4 offensive players. That would be acceptable to you?... And they last had a...

Mar 20, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  5. Hey Now! liked Nimo's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

I don't think it is as clear. That playoff game was an aberration (playoff jitters for the QB maybe) ; plus they didn't have all their...

Mar 19, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  6. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

Define "troubled." They've drafted pot heads, Cushing, Clowney didn't exactly have a sterling reputation from an effort standpoint......

Mar 19, 2019 at 7:48 AM
  7. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

I'm fine with that; throwing a slew of one-year, relatively cheap deals at our secondary would've been ideal. Same for the OL. BUT!...

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:01 PM
  8. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

Hill? No. And we're seeing why right now as he may very well be facing an end to his career. I don't know about Hunt or Kelce's past...

Mar 18, 2019 at 12:09 PM
  9. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

How many times have they traded for Cooks?.... The Rams were in a wholly unique circumstance: moving to LA. Last three? Drafted...

Mar 18, 2019 at 12:06 PM
  10. Hey Now! liked gucci888's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

I agree but the Chiefs also lost A LOT. All seems relatively fine because of Mahomes/Reid which is a big testament to how good they are,...

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:51 AM
  11. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

Quality over quantity and size doesn't matter. But "best players" in this context is relative. Do you honestly think Trent Brown is the...

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:37 AM
  12. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

They'll regret the Mathieu deal; Okafor and Hyde signings are on the same level as Roby & Gipson, IMO. I'm not advocating sitting and...

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:07 AM
  13. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

The Chiefs, first and foremost, are built through the draft. Start listing their best players, and I'm going to bet Kansas City drafted...

Mar 18, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  14. Hey Now! liked Mr.Scarface's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

To quote the infamous Buddy Ryan: "if you listen to the fans, you will soon find yourself sitting with them....".

Mar 18, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  15. Hey Now! replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

They won 11 games last year. I'm sorry; but I could not disagree more. They've spent and spent and spent. That is not the issue. Have...

Mar 14, 2019
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now