1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hank McDowell's Recent Activity

1. Hank McDowell liked STR8Thugg's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Love the super coo ads for “21 T-Shirt photos that show too much” eta: ooooh, just got a new one called “21 t shirt photos that show a...

May 4, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  2. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Must be nice. All I got was "Explore Minnesota!"

May 4, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  3. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

Just about the worst start imaginable and only 5 games out of first with about 80 percent of the season left to go. I'll take it!

May 4, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  4. Hank McDowell liked rockets1995's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Mariners Base running is like Pressing the wrong button on the Game Controller.

May 3, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  5. Hank McDowell liked Little Bit's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

I shutter at what Stone may do.

May 3, 2024 at 8:48 PM
  6. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Man. Espada. I mean, at least he moved him back some, but cleanup? I don't understand how this man views the game sometimes.

May 3, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  7. Hank McDowell liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

What the? [MEDIA]

May 3, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  8. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

This is the exact kind of stupid move I fear this team might make.

May 3, 2024 at 4:34 PM
  9. Hank McDowell liked yixiixiy's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

5 years too late.

May 3, 2024 at 4:33 PM
  10. Hank McDowell liked J.R.'s post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

35-year old Jimmy Butler? Absolutely not. Hard pass.

May 3, 2024 at 4:33 PM
  11. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Patrick Beverley.

Bad look from one of my favorite players ever. He's done though. His career in the NBA is over after that.

May 3, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  12. Hank McDowell liked Radricky's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

[MEDIA]

May 3, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  13. Hank McDowell replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Hmm. Why would Abreu's agent be going down there? Negotiating a buy out maybe? That seems really strange.

May 3, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  14. Hank McDowell liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

shout out to the stretch by big jon

May 3, 2024 at 12:01 AM
  15. Hank McDowell liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Saving it for scott servais b**** ass face

May 2, 2024 at 9:46 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now