1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hank McDowell's Recent Activity

1. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Rodney signs, Bullpen implosion in 3,2,1.

We’ve got us some scrub relievers now, Boys! Whew...

Aug 3, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  2. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Angels.

Here it comes!

Aug 2, 2020 at 7:17 PM
  3. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Angels.

Pujols wins it with a walk off. I’m calling it now....

Aug 2, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  4. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Angels.

Pujols against the Astros. I’ve just never seen anything like it...

Aug 2, 2020 at 4:53 PM
  5. Hank McDowell liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Angels.

Pujols kills us again. That makes 60 career HRs vs the Astros. The most by any player vs any team in MLB history.

Aug 2, 2020 at 4:52 PM
  6. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Angels.

Yep, exactly this. They need a better roster, so for now staying around .500 or a little better is probably all you can realistically...

Aug 1, 2020 at 10:19 PM
  7. Hank McDowell liked bobrek's post in the thread Texans trade DeAndre Hopkins to Arizona for David Johnson.

I thought that was supposed to be Duke Johnson, not Hyde.

Aug 1, 2020 at 9:48 AM
  8. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 7/31/2020.

Couple thoughts. Number one, what a HORRIBLE loss for Dallas. That was absolutely pathetic. Secondly, this brand of basketball, man I...

Jul 31, 2020 at 11:40 PM
  9. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [2020] Bullpen Revolving Door.

There’s a reason why you’ve never heard of him. We better have someone really crappy to give them later, because giving up anything at...

Jul 29, 2020 at 11:06 PM
  10. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Dodgers @ Astros.

Someone please tell George Springer that the season has actually started now and he can show up whenever he’s ready.

Jul 29, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now