1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Handles's Recent Activity

1. Handles liked Rock Block's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Spot on BUT old news and you know the media, no time for comparison, “If it bleeds it leads”! and right now we’re still cauterizing so...

Feb 17, 2020 at 10:27 PM
  2. Handles liked JayGoogle's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

I wish there was some way to look back at twitter right at that time Altuve hit that pitch... Just to rewind to that date and look at...

Feb 17, 2020 at 10:25 PM
  3. Handles liked mikol13's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

[MEDIA] Love it.

Feb 17, 2020 at 6:06 PM
  4. Handles liked HookemHorns1250's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Harold Reynolds just lost all credibility outside of Houston unfortunately. I love the tweet saying “Have a back bone Reynolds!”...

Feb 17, 2020 at 6:05 PM
  5. Handles liked marks0223's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

How about the player they let go in a bad trade winning the HR Derby on their field? Yordan can give them a taste on what they missed...

Feb 17, 2020 at 6:04 PM
  6. Handles liked Mr. Space City's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

It's only so big because 2 of the most popular teams (Yankees & Dodgers) and 2 of the biggest media markets (New York city & Los...

Feb 17, 2020 at 3:35 PM
  7. Handles liked robbie380's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

This whole thing has become completely blown out of proportion and taken on a life of its own. The outrage doesn’t even make sense to me...

Feb 17, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  8. Handles liked BigM's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

A lot will depend on how successful this season is as well.

Feb 17, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  9. Handles liked SS0101's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

And that same logic applies to Beltran. I like it put this way (have seen it on Twitter a couple times) Beltran 2014 - Yankees - Not a...

Feb 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM
  10. Handles replied to the thread [Official] Astros Spring Training 2020.

Wait did Correa say LMJ is feeling sexy? I knew our clubhouse would be tight with each other this year, but not that tight :D

Feb 17, 2020 at 12:49 PM
  11. Handles replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Lol it makes zero sense. “Astros players weren’t punished so we’ll hit them where it hurts - our own players’ pocketbooks! We’ll let the...

Feb 17, 2020 at 12:21 PM
  12. Handles liked Nick's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Opposing teams also get some revenue for these games... along with the stipulations that their own players may not get paid in games...

Feb 17, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  13. Handles replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

So you have nothing more to add... Hypocrite much? My whole last paragraph was about presenting an opposing view, which you...

Feb 17, 2020 at 12:13 PM
  14. Handles replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Did you not read my concluding paragraph? Don’t waste my time man. If you have nothing more to add to the discussion, please stop posting.

Feb 17, 2020 at 12:07 PM
  15. Handles replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

I think they tried it and it became less effective as more teams suspected them, which is one reason why they eventually stopped...

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:54 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now