1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

glimmertwins's Recent Activity

1. glimmertwins replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Solid - thanks for the assist. Still looks like a slow release, but hey, at least he proved he can shoot it on the move a bit. ...not...

May 13, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  2. glimmertwins liked Agent94's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

[MEDIA]

May 13, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  3. glimmertwins replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Looks like a slow release to me, he doesn't look very tall, and it's not like he is moving a lot which isn't exactly a super realistic...

May 13, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  4. glimmertwins liked Dr of Dunk's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

#3 is probably too high for most of the top 10. :D

May 13, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  5. glimmertwins replied to the thread Could Clingan and Sengun work together?.

THIS 100%

May 13, 2024 at 3:20 PM
  6. glimmertwins liked aelliott's post in the thread Could Clingan and Sengun work together?.

How does KAT and Gobert playing together have any relevance for Clingan and Sengun playing together. KAT shoots 41.6% from behind the...

7. glimmertwins replied to the thread Could Clingan and Sengun work together?.

...the problem is Clingan would probably be a late lotto or even fall outside the lotto pick in other drafts. It's unfortunate that...

8. glimmertwins replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

RIGHT - but actually if Sengun doesn't learn to shoot, it also limits how we can utilize Amen because he also cant shoot but he also...

May 8, 2024 at 1:52 PM
  9. glimmertwins replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

I think you are missing a very important nuance - its not about having bigs on the roster - it's about having the most SKILLED, tallest...

May 7, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  10. glimmertwins liked astrosrule's post in the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

What’s your solution?

May 7, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  11. glimmertwins liked Rokman's post in the thread Rockets Dream Team.

I don't know, Jannis sounds pretty hot. I'm gonna say yes to that trade.

May 6, 2024
  12. glimmertwins replied to the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

I think that’s right but he has longer arms and is built like a tank.

May 6, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now