1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ElPigto's Recent Activity

1. ElPigto replied to the thread Houston Rockets & Al Horford have mutual interest??.

Let's be realistic. Morey has mostly failed at getting us a good PF throughout Hardens tenure. He loves small tough guys that are...

Jun 16, 2019 at 10:08 PM
  2. ElPigto replied to the thread Houston Rockets & Al Horford have mutual interest??.

Rockets checklist: Old One more year of prime productivity (maybe) Smart Can shoot Not athletic Injury prone Seems about the usual...

Jun 16, 2019 at 10:04 PM
  3. ElPigto replied to the thread Celtics talking about a possible Clint Capela trade?.

Are the Celtics ever interested in surrending assets unless they are the clear cut winner? Lol. Danny Ainge can go to hell with all his...

Jun 16, 2019 at 6:56 PM
  4. ElPigto replied to the thread 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors.

For those of you crying that JLin does not deserve to pretend that he is a champion, here is proof that he did something. Boy was doing...

Jun 16, 2019 at 6:53 PM
  5. ElPigto replied to the thread [Woj] Anthony Davis traded to Lakers.

I want the Lakers to pursue Kevin Durant or Klay Thompson, that way, the Rockets have one more year to do something.

Jun 16, 2019 at 6:45 PM
  6. ElPigto liked mikol13's post in the thread Rockets CEO Tad Brown: "There are gonna be fireworks" in regards to Rockets offseason.

Hey man, I’m not crying. Maybe you can take a step back and have a conversation without telling me how you think I feel. Have you seen...

Jun 16, 2019 at 7:58 AM
  7. ElPigto replied to the thread [Woj] Anthony Davis traded to Lakers.

Holy ****. Lakers better hope they continue being good for years to come.

Jun 15, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  8. ElPigto replied to the thread [Woj] Anthony Davis traded to Lakers.

Solid haul for the Pelicans. If they let more time pass, the haul would have gotten worse since he is becoming a free agent next season.

Jun 15, 2019 at 8:55 PM
  9. ElPigto replied to the thread How do Morey and company respond this offseason?.

I think as Rockets fans we have to accept that we will be good, but not good enough to be looked as championship contenders. If we are...

Jun 15, 2019 at 8:51 PM
  10. ElPigto replied to the thread [Woj] Anthony Davis traded to Lakers.

Lavar usually is wrong, so, these quotes are worthless. By the way, Anthony Davis is a monster when healthy. I get it that he wasn't...

Jun 15, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  11. ElPigto replied to the thread Masai Ujiri shoved and struck cop.

Sure looks like it.

Jun 15, 2019 at 8:03 AM
  12. ElPigto liked J.R.'s post in the thread Stephen A Smith and Brian Windhorst on Tilman Fertitta's Motivation.

No lies were told.

Jun 15, 2019 at 6:25 AM
  13. ElPigto replied to the thread Stephen A Smith - “Chris Paul wants out”.

I'm not mad. We all enjoyed his run here and wouldn't mind getting some value back for him.

Jun 14, 2019 at 8:28 PM
  14. ElPigto replied to the thread WOJ: Klay Thompson tore ACL.

It's insane that the Warriors suffered so many bad injuries these playoffs. Its going to be interesting to see if Curry and Green can...

Jun 14, 2019 at 12:49 AM
  15. ElPigto liked DreamShook's post in the thread 2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors.

Man, this is the first time I have actually stayed to watch the trophy presentations in 4-5 years.

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:10 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now