1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ElPigto's Recent Activity

1. ElPigto liked KlutchQT's post in the thread Danuel House declines Rockets contract offer.

What is his attitude? I don't understand why fans get so offended by a player betting on himself. If it works out for him, okay. If it...

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:54 PM
  2. ElPigto liked DreamShook's post in the thread Danuel House declines Rockets contract offer.

Happens A LOT with Harden. DMO, Parsons, (now House) are just the biggest offenders. Harden is so good, he generates the gravity of...

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:44 PM
  3. ElPigto replied to the thread Danuel House declines Rockets contract offer.

Surprise, surprise. Huge gamble on their part. It does suck for us in the short term since he played so well. I'm bummed out since I...

Jan 15, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  4. ElPigto replied to the thread Danuel House declines Rockets contract offer.

I kind of figured they would leverage for more money and Morey wouldn't budge. I mean he's had a good run, but it is a small sample...

Jan 15, 2019 at 7:57 PM
  5. ElPigto replied to the thread Rockets To Sign Danuel House.

House has been performing well, it's possible that they are holding out for a one year deal and risk being a free agent in the coming...

Jan 15, 2019 at 5:54 PM
  6. ElPigto liked topfive's post in the thread Rockets To Sign Danuel House.

This. Instead, we could sign Joe Johnson again for $1000 and some Whataburger and we'd do just as well.

Jan 15, 2019 at 5:52 PM
  7. ElPigto replied to the thread Rockets To Sign Danuel House.

The buy outs usually suck. I don't know why we are so obsessed with having MLE for shitty buy outs. The one time we got lucky was when...

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  8. ElPigto replied to the thread [Hawks Players available] Should the Rockets make another move?.

That would not be a bad haul if it means we get rid of Knight and Chriss plus an SRP.

Jan 15, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  9. ElPigto replied to the thread Kent Bazemore meeting with Rockets as we speak (UPDATE: Signs with Hawks).

Chriss + SRP for Dedmon. Do it Atlanta.

Jan 15, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  10. ElPigto replied to the thread Rockets To Sign Danuel House.

Good to know. In that case, I hope Morey signs Willie. He did decent in Miami a couple of years ago.

Jan 15, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  11. ElPigto replied to the thread Rockets To Sign Danuel House.

I wish Willie Reed wasn't under contract with some G league team, otherwise he would of been the perfect candidate considering our need...

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:11 AM
  12. ElPigto replied to the thread Will Harden get his elusive last 40 point game?.

I don't like the confidence. We usually lose when I see posters being confident. Sorry just my superstitious beliefs. Carry on.

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:43 AM
  13. ElPigto liked Clutch's post in the thread [WOJ] Capela out 4-6 weeks - Clint Capela Thumb Injury thread.

Capela is so key to the whole plan... how he sets picks, how he rolls, his ability to catch lobs (just having the lob threat, period),...

Jan 14, 2019 at 3:26 PM
  14. ElPigto replied to the thread [WOJ] Capela out 4-6 weeks - Clint Capela Thumb Injury thread.

Harden definitely struggles more without Capela since you don't have that vertical spacing there when he isn't in there. Feels like...

Jan 14, 2019 at 2:13 PM
  15. ElPigto replied to the thread [WOJ] Capela out 4-6 weeks - Clint Capela Thumb Injury thread.

Man hopefully this actually translates day to day for Houston. WTF.

Jan 14, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now