1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DreamShook's Recent Activity

1. DreamShook liked fallenphoenix's post in the thread [HBO Series] Watchmen.

yes

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  2. DreamShook replied to the thread [Disney] Live-action Mulan.

Looks pretty good to me. Disney does it again. I hate how they will soon be our overlords, but these movies, mang. It's good stuff. I...

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:27 PM
  3. DreamShook replied to the thread [Disney] Live-action Mulan.

[MEDIA]

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:23 PM
  4. DreamShook posted a new thread.

NBA Game Action : 12/5/2019

All times are CENTRAL-Visitor-HomeTime [IMG] PHILLY (15-6) SIXERS [IMG] WASHINGTON (6-13) WIZARDS6:00 pm [IMG]...

Forum: NBA Dish

Dec 5, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  5. DreamShook replied to the thread Rockets to potentially protest game?.

Never forget, a made basket being counted as a score when the ball goes through the hoop and clears the net is so definitive in...

Dec 5, 2019 at 2:57 PM
  6. DreamShook liked Cosmonaut's post in the thread Rockets to potentially protest game?.

There is no way any team in this league should accept points being taken away when the ball officially goes through the hoop for said...

Dec 5, 2019 at 2:47 PM
  7. DreamShook replied to the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

Ok I can see that happening. To think in a league where the Lakers are good again, it's Harden who is the reason for the rating decline. smh

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  8. DreamShook liked justtxyank's post in the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

I can see it now. Rockets beat the Bucks for the title. Ratings are down slightly. All anyone can talk about is how it's ruining the...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:28 PM
  9. DreamShook replied to the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

I agree with everything, but I read the thread title as Changing the Narrative for the ROCKETS (and Harden). The only way for the...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:26 PM
  10. DreamShook liked Reeko's post in the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

other fans and media members can sh*t on Harden, the team, and the organization as a whole at all times, but when Rockets fans decide to...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  11. DreamShook liked Reeko's post in the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

Rockets have very few allies in the media or on these talk shows to dispel or fight back against all the bullsh*t, so it’s left to the...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  12. DreamShook liked HP3's post in the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

I dont know if you guys know this but other teams have pretty insufferable fan bases too. Them talking about flopping and all this other...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  13. DreamShook replied to the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

/thread. I know OP was looking for more substantial debate, but it's really that simple let's go home.

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:12 PM
  14. DreamShook liked Fyreball's post in the thread Changing the Narrative: What Would it Take?.

Winning a ****ing championship would eviscerate everything from trash ass media coverage, to Twitter-fingered ****bois, to miserable...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:12 PM
  15. DreamShook liked Williamson's post in the thread Gerald Green update? (foot fracture).

Gerald Green is streaky; but one of the amazing things about his game is that when the whole team catches the misses together and it...

Dec 5, 2019 at 3:09 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now