1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

don grahamleone's Recent Activity

1. don grahamleone liked HealthyHamstring's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

There seems to be a disconnect between national media and local media on the Rockets intentions this summer Pretty much all national...

May 3, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  2. don grahamleone liked MrButtocks's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

We're just leverage for Butler to get an extension out of Miami. He had no interest in us at all last time he hit free agency when we...

May 3, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  3. don grahamleone liked yixiixiy's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

5 years too late.

May 3, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  4. don grahamleone liked J.R.'s post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

35-year old Jimmy Butler? Absolutely not. Hard pass.

May 3, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  5. don grahamleone liked Y2JT's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

I love Jimmy. I wish he had joined us years ago to have made a big 3 with Paul and Harden. However, I would not want to give him long...

May 3, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  6. don grahamleone liked FLASH21's post in the thread Lowe mentions Jimmy Butler as a possibility for Houston.

Jimmy Tomball ain't coming to the H.

May 3, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  7. don grahamleone liked jim1961's post in the thread [Woj] Lakers Fire Coach Darwin Ham After 2 Seasons.

6 different coaches over the last 12 years and where has it gotten them? Rob Pelinka is the guy that should have been fired if they had...

May 3, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  8. don grahamleone liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread [Woj] Lakers Fire Coach Darwin Ham After 2 Seasons.

[MEDIA]

May 3, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  9. don grahamleone liked astrosrule's post in the thread Former Rockets legend sets record!.

Absolutely, all of his stuff went up across the board. There are a handful of guys who did that, hakeem, jokic, lebron, but it's rare....

May 2, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  10. don grahamleone liked astrosrule's post in the thread Former Rockets legend sets record!.

What do you think of someone like murray? Who was HORRIBLE in 4/5 games yet because he has jokic and they win is considered some playoff...

May 2, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  11. don grahamleone liked harold bingo's post in the thread Former Rockets legend sets record!.

Yeah but that's not what this is, and that's not what I'm talking about. It's not about "getting worse" in the playoffs or average...

May 2, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  12. don grahamleone replied to the thread Former Rockets legend sets record!.

Not for Hakeem it wasn’t. He had a pretty nice regular season career but every year he stepped it up for the playoffs. No one could...

May 2, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  13. don grahamleone liked Rocket River's post in the thread Former Rockets legend sets record!.

It's easy to see and admit his failures. He seems disinterested or distracted I don't think ANYONE denies that but this is a team...

May 2, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  14. don grahamleone liked SamFisher's post in the thread Former Rockets legend sets record!.

This reminds me of when I was a kid and I wanted to get in the Guinness book of world records so I would declare myself the world record...

May 2, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now