1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dobro1229's Recent Activity

1. dobro1229 replied to the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Look bubba… this website my grandma forwarded me has both the words “Truth” and “Patriot” in it. So you know it has to be legit.

May 8, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  2. dobro1229 replied to the thread Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol.

Sad. Seems like Trump maybe just appeals to people who are mentally unwell and at their wits ends. It’s not like any of these guys...

May 8, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  3. dobro1229 replied to the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

I research my own sources thank you. Don’t trust the MSM.

May 8, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  4. dobro1229 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Read. There's also mercury poisoning.... Read.

May 8, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  5. dobro1229 liked dmoneybangbang's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Kinda poetic for the whole anti vax / conspiracy theorists movement

May 8, 2024 at 8:35 PM
  6. dobro1229 replied to the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Nah bro… it’s just intermittent fasting.

May 8, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  7. dobro1229 replied to the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Are we really sure this is true? The dude is a known pathological liar and a kook. Like interviewers will literally play a video of...

May 8, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  8. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

It's a documentary case. The evidence is there in the checks, emails, recorded phone calls, etc. Again... Donald Trump picked Michael...

May 8, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  9. dobro1229 replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Big talk. We already have a massive amount of investment into special operations on the other side of the border. If Trump ordered...

May 8, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  10. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Calling any witnesses who are larger that life characters with unseemly backgrounds is always something the prosecution wishes to avoid....

May 8, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  11. dobro1229 replied to the thread Why do you leftist idiots oppose anti-corruption candidates?.

I would say that Nixon really is the starting point for the modern day MAGA party, but Reagan was the most consequential. Reagan shows...

May 8, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  12. dobro1229 liked No Worries's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Never attribute Dementia Don's musings to that of an evil genius versus that of a profoundly ignorant blow hard.

May 8, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  13. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Trump is very much a fascist by definition. Is he a Nazi.... ehh... I dunno. His own defense secretary, John Kelly has said that Trump...

May 8, 2024 at 8:21 AM
  14. dobro1229 liked Rashmon's post in the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

Jesus wants you to read Matthew 5:22 ...

May 7, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  15. dobro1229 replied to the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

She knows for a fact that Trump, assuming he gets elected, will for sure be giving her the Supreme Court seat of Clarence Thomas or...

May 7, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now