1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DFWRocket's Recent Activity

1. DFWRocket liked Patience's post in the thread Cover Songs that are Better Than the original.

Amazing that riff can be so melancholy and haunting in the original song, but can be transformed into an upbeat dance tune. Needless to...

Aug 12, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  2. DFWRocket liked Patience's post in the thread Cover Songs that are Better Than the original.

Not a cover, but a sample. Was listening to Siouxsie and the Banshees, and the song “Happy House” comes on, and I recognized it...

Aug 12, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  3. DFWRocket replied to the thread Cover Songs that are Better Than the original.

Siousxie sued Capella and won she get's a percentage of the licensing fee's every time a stadium played that song. man I had a crush on...

Aug 12, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  4. DFWRocket liked Roscoe Arbuckle's post in the thread Best Meatballs?.

Frau Blucher! [MEDIA]

Aug 10, 2020 at 9:50 AM
  5. DFWRocket liked DonkeyMagic's post in the thread Best Meatballs?.

[IMG]

Aug 10, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  6. DFWRocket replied to the thread The Fatherhood Thread.

I'm sorry to hear this man. Pretty much the same here except I Only saw my dad maybe 3-4 times a year and when I did he wasn't too...

Aug 7, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  7. DFWRocket liked Reeko's post in the thread James Harden On Defense Last Night.

[MEDIA]

Aug 7, 2020 at 8:41 AM
  8. DFWRocket replied to the thread The Fatherhood Thread.

Those representations of the Indian Princess program are laughably outdated. Those photos you're pointing to are from the 50's and...

Aug 6, 2020
  9. DFWRocket liked tinman's post in the thread [Cancel Culture] Kindergarten Cop Is Canceled, Likened to Birth of a Nation.

What are they going to cancel next ? Predator? Because it’s about the American government hunting an illegal alien in Central America ??

Aug 6, 2020
  10. DFWRocket replied to the thread The Fatherhood Thread.

It was founded and created by Ojibway Indian Guide named Joe Friday and a YMCA director. I know the nation we belonged to had Native...

Aug 6, 2020
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now