1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DavidRocket's Recent Activity

1. DavidRocket liked D-rock's post in the thread James Harden is the one true king..

[MEDIA] Harden has led the league in win shares five times in his career and only won a single MVP. To put that in context, the only...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:44 AM
  2. DavidRocket liked rockbox's post in the thread James Harden is the one true king..

I'll say it and I know I will get flamed for it. If Harden brings us a Championship, he is in the same breath as Dream as a rocket...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:38 AM
  3. DavidRocket liked SemisolidSnake's post in the thread James Harden is the one true king..

I voted "I don't care all that much," simply because in this year, where sports is bizarre, I don't. Everything you say is accurate....

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:37 AM
  4. DavidRocket replied to the thread James Harden is the one true king..

bro great points. Harden is one of the best players I’ve ever seen.....and it looks so effortless for him to utilize his spectacular...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:33 AM
  5. DavidRocket liked Reeko's post in the thread James Harden is the one true king..

over 100 more 30 point games than the next closest player...got damn This is what gets me when people try to downplay what Harden is...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:30 AM
  6. DavidRocket replied to the thread James Harden is the one true king..

Harden is legit a rarefied air type of talent ala Hakeem, MJ. It would be very disappointing if he doesn’t get at least a ring to top...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:26 AM
  7. DavidRocket liked HardenVolumeOne's post in the thread James Harden is the one true king..

LeBron has played with more all-nba players since Bill Russell. From dwayne wade, to kyrie to kevin love to chris bosh, to derrick rose,...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:23 AM
  8. DavidRocket liked vlaurelio's post in the thread James Harden is the one true king..

the fact that Lebron or Kawhi doesn't have the balls to carry a team by themselves is already telling its not what if Lebron or Kawhi...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:21 AM
  9. DavidRocket replied to the thread James Harden is the one true king..

Harden is a better player than Lebron ever was....and yes I’m serious. No drugs or influence here. yes Lebron has won titles.....but...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:15 AM
  10. DavidRocket liked Reeko's post in the thread James Harden is the one true king..

We can talk about what-ifs, but if we look at what’s actually transpired, Harden is the only who gave them a serious challenge. Bron...

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:11 AM
  11. DavidRocket liked chenjy9's post in the thread Rebounds and Rockets Risky D.

I am not trying to be an ass here, but what exactly is there to sold about? We are already all-in on this small ball strategy. There is...

Aug 4, 2020 at 1:02 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now