1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DatRocketFan's Recent Activity

1. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Texans waive D’Onta Foreman.

I would have preferred we traded for johnson at a lower cost first instead of showing our hand and weakening our negotiation ability via...

Aug 20, 2019 at 4:29 AM
  2. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

1. This is stupid, you ignore factors, made both team equal to prove what point? Texans has a coin flip chance in playoffs? Using your...

Aug 19, 2019 at 6:37 PM
  3. DatRocketFan liked JayZ750's post in the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

This will be my last response. As I said already, before being sucked back in, its not worth arguing about this with you. You've been...

Aug 19, 2019 at 6:20 PM
  4. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

Winning in regular season is all fine and dandy, but we have yet to have any great success in playoffs where it actually matters. We...

Aug 19, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  5. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

I am not going to paint what if situation for u. Im juat saying BoB is a sht coach who gets his ass blasted in playoffs bc of the team...

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:00 AM
  6. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

I find it stupid for anyone to believe every playoff game is 50/50. A qb and a star player goes down b4 first round, both team still...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  7. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

A good hc wont use those qbs in the first place cause they can see that they werent gud enough. BoB only has himself to blame, he chose...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:46 AM
  8. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

Arent u going bring up BoB massive overall record of when his team is leading at halftime? His record is the total opposite if hes...

Aug 18, 2019 at 11:37 PM
  9. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

Debatable. We got sht on in playoffs = we arent a good team Or 11-5 overall record = we r a good team. Just bc overall outcome is...

Aug 18, 2019 at 9:41 AM
  10. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

U dont seem to understand the word efficient and u shouldnt outright ignore it when judging a team. Efficient: achieving maximum...

Aug 18, 2019 at 7:47 AM
  11. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

Dont forget our cornerback and te weaknesses

Aug 17, 2019 at 10:31 AM
  12. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

I hate fans that support BoB "winning ways". A coach that can get us consistently to playoffs mean jack sht to me if I know for a fact...

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:53 PM
  13. DatRocketFan liked JayZ750's post in the thread Fire Bill O'Brien.

The Texans are 1-3 in the playoffs under BillyO. That's a 25% win percentage. The one win came against a team led by Connor Cook. But...

Aug 15, 2019 at 3:09 PM
  14. DatRocketFan replied to the thread DeMarcus Cousins suffers another possible injury.

I think hes done.

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:00 PM
  15. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Trent Williams Watch.

Ummm yeah u can fire incompetence. Five years is plenty of time for one to rebuild an oline. Giving second chances for a mistake is...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:45 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now