1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DatRocketFan's Recent Activity

1. DatRocketFan replied to the thread The difference between Harden and superstars.

I am. Durant may be great in some fans but to me hes a pussy btch that had to join the team that whoop his ass to get a ring. Harden...

May 26, 2019 at 1:33 AM
  2. DatRocketFan replied to the thread The difference between Harden and superstars.

Pffft I rather harden be the way he is than mentally weak Durant who had to joined the team who fked his ass in playoffs. Start this...

May 23, 2019 at 12:07 AM
  3. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Texans release Ryan Griffin.

Never used the word thugs in this thread nor that I implied that black people needs to b thugs to b successful. All I said is our...

May 21, 2019 at 12:00 AM
  4. DatRocketFan replied to the thread You watching the Blazers @ Rockets organisation?.

Stupid thread. Like we should waste our time watching an organization get swept

May 20, 2019 at 11:55 PM
  5. DatRocketFan replied to the thread Kevin McHale doesn’t think James Harden is a leader.

Pffft stupid ass take. if you can't beat one of the greatest team ever assembled = you suck as a leader? What does this make lebron...

May 20, 2019 at 1:47 AM
  6. DatRocketFan replied to the thread You watching the Blazers @ Rockets organisation?.

Harden gets sht on by basketball fans who hate iso ball, are probably the same people who revered Kobe and Jordan for having the same...

May 19, 2019
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now