1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DaDakota's Recent Activity

1. DaDakota replied to the thread One for the Draya, two for the Jalen.

Three confirmed. DD

May 10, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  2. DaDakota replied to the thread One for the Draya, two for the Jalen.

Dude, you have been aggressively asshol-ish lately - calling people names - I may very well be stupid - but I am pretty accomplished in...

May 10, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  3. DaDakota replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Jalen was in the Gleague for a year, Sengun was in the Turkish league, Jalen has been a pro for 4 years, Sengun for what 6? When you...

May 10, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  4. DaDakota replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

The only miss was Hartenstein....and even he is a role player. DD

May 10, 2024 at 1:49 PM
  5. DaDakota liked edwardc's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

[IMG]

May 10, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  6. DaDakota replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not but so far Jalen has underperformed his draft position and nothing says he is going to be a great player in...

May 10, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  7. DaDakota replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

If the Rockets are serious about winning a championship - you are right. DD

May 10, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  8. DaDakota liked Aruba77's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

If people are gonna keep making the comparison I’m gonna keep posting these stats. The Cam - Anthony Edwards comp is real. No im not...

May 10, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  9. DaDakota replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Too much? What is wrong with hoping that a horrible ******* of a man keels over and dies for the good of the world? Seems like that is...

May 10, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  10. DaDakota replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Of course Trump is guilty, it is just whether he will be held accountable. Personally, I wish he would just have a massive coronary and...

May 10, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  11. DaDakota replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

If you paid attention to Cam in the Gleauge you know he can distribute and pass and quite well. The last 3 games of the year they...

May 10, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  12. DaDakota replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

He has the ability to dribble has very good handles, but his primary function is to score, the more PT he gets the more he passes the...

May 10, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  13. DaDakota replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Hell yes, he did in the Gleague, he did in college, he can in the pros, his handle is better than Jalens DD

May 10, 2024 at 10:23 AM
  14. DaDakota replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Well you were just WRONG. DD

May 10, 2024 at 10:23 AM
  15. DaDakota liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

How many future all nba level players had largely the same level of production their first 3 years? I would image virtually all of them...

May 10, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now