1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DaDakota's Recent Activity

1. DaDakota replied to the thread Impeachment live hearing thread Nov 13-14 2019.

Dude knew about sexual harrassment under his watch at Ohio state and did nothing, that shitstain of a human should get hit by a bus. DD

Nov 13, 2019 at 5:39 PM
  2. DaDakota liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Ukraine scandal Megathread.

Overall damning day for Trump and Co. I think the White House is going to make Mulvaney the fall guy though.

Nov 13, 2019 at 5:38 PM
  3. DaDakota replied to the thread [THE OFFICIAL] GARM Bad Post of The Week Competition Thread.

Let's hope i am wrong. I am not really concerned with popularity - just speaking ball and spewing ops. DD

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  4. DaDakota replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 11/13/2019.

Clippers will blow us out because they will play hard from the jump - and we will coast and be down 20 before you know it. DD

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:06 PM
  5. DaDakota replied to the thread US media overwhelmingly left - and it isn't close.

The Ultra rich do not pay their fair share.......we need to go back to Eisenhower tax rates. DD

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  6. DaDakota replied to the thread Impeachment live hearing thread Nov 13-14 2019.

Jim Jordan is allegedly going to name the Whistleblower in an attempt to distract - he should immediately be handcuffed and arrested....

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  7. DaDakota replied to the thread [Amazon Studios] Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan.

The only thing is that it is only 8 episodes.......and over so fast........ DD

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:39 PM
  8. DaDakota replied to the thread Ukraine scandal Megathread.

All in the name of ENRICHING those that bought them...... DD

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:37 PM
  9. DaDakota replied to the thread US media overwhelmingly left - and it isn't close.

Why are you attacking the poor? I mean that is unchristian, it is unamerican, and frankly ridiculous - people should be looking to HELP...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:55 AM
  10. DaDakota liked Dubious's post in the thread US media overwhelmingly left - and it isn't close.

Rich people live within a society that provides firemen, policemen, garbage men, soldiers, courts, construction workers, health care...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:55 AM
  11. DaDakota replied to the thread Democrats introduce new DACA bill.

We really need to start highlighting all the bills that are sitting on McConnels desk. DD

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  12. DaDakota replied to the thread US media overwhelmingly left - and it isn't close.

I am one of those people who pay more - and I don't mind, because I got this way by having the advantage of being in the US society....

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  13. DaDakota replied to the thread Ukraine scandal Megathread.

So, why is the GOP trying to frame this as an investigation on 2016? It is stupid, Buden is running now - this is 100% about 2020.......

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  14. DaDakota liked JuanValdez's post in the thread Ukraine scandal Megathread.

I heard him the other day try to shoehorn this into a bribery charge. I get it. Quid pro quo is not a very accessible term for normal...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM
  15. DaDakota liked pippsux's post in the thread [Shams] Eric Gordon to miss 4-6 weeks - Knee cleanup.

He could have had the procedure done last year or in the offseason... Got his money and he is like , "I'll have that surgery now, please...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now