1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

clutch citizen's Recent Activity

1. clutch citizen replied to the thread [Tilman Financial Troubles] Shams: Rockets not comfortable going deep into tax.

If Covington's truly on the table, then why even bother with Iggy?

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  2. clutch citizen liked TMAC3's post in the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

Impossible to buyout 3 yrs 123 mil.

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  3. clutch citizen liked Victorious's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

[IMG] We could use some help back there...

Jul 11, 2019 at 10:21 PM
  4. clutch citizen liked Rudyc281's post in the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

It’s going to happen

Jul 11, 2019 at 10:21 PM
  5. clutch citizen liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread Where are all the "do something Morey" people now ?.

I think he should have kept sitting on his ass rather than do this.

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:29 PM
  6. clutch citizen replied to the thread [Official] Texans Offseason.

[MEDIA] Jalen Ramsey playing with emotions

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:28 PM
  7. clutch citizen replied to the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

I’m shooting from the hip. Im pretty upset about this deal. I know CP3 is early in his contract, so that makes a buyout unlikely. I’d...

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:13 PM
  8. clutch citizen liked RedRedemption's post in the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

Why buy him out? OKC can trade him later. CP3 isn't worth $30 mil, but there isn't going to be any good starting PGs on the market soon....

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:11 PM
  9. clutch citizen replied to the thread WOJ: BREAKING Westbrook to Houston for CP3 & Picks!!!.

If CP3 gets bought out and joins the Lakers, we shoot ourselves in both feet

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:01 PM
  10. clutch citizen liked biff17's post in the thread Anime watchers out there?.

Ghost in the Shell is must see. Bleach was my gateway but no need to watch all of it because it drags toward the end.

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:12 PM
  11. clutch citizen replied to the thread Anime watchers out there?.

I’m actually really late. A lot of my friends back in the day watched tons of anime. I never did. I remember DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, and...

Jul 9, 2019
  12. clutch citizen liked Reeko's post in the thread Anime watchers out there?.

I watched until like episode 17 I think and then just stopped

Jul 9, 2019
  13. clutch citizen liked DreamShook's post in the thread Anime watchers out there?.

The days of Anime Gate Keeping are long gone. They pump out Anime so fast now there are no intro level Anime for people to watch to...

Jul 9, 2019
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now