1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

bleedroxred79's Recent Activity

1. bleedroxred79 replied to the thread Lakers vs Rockets [Bubble 8-6] Highlights....

let's go

Aug 6, 2020 at 11:21 PM
  2. bleedroxred79 liked Deckard's post in the thread Exhaustion...[Small Ball Rox].

Hell, I'm exhausted watching them get exhausted.

Aug 5, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  3. bleedroxred79 liked DaDakota's post in the thread Exhaustion...[Small Ball Rox].

PJ's Tucker's 3pt shooting gets worse as the game goes on because he has no legs....same for Covington, and anyone else playing the F or...

Aug 5, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  4. bleedroxred79 liked Reeko's post in the thread Exhaustion...[Small Ball Rox].

how taxing what they’re doing is has been my main concern from the jump this will have to last through 4 rounds of the playoffs the...

Aug 5, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  5. bleedroxred79 posted a new thread.

Exhaustion...[Small Ball Rox]

Don't have charts and I don't have incredible insight. The majority of the time the Rockets will lose the rebounding battle. Every...

Forum: Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Aug 5, 2020 at 9:04 AM
  6. bleedroxred79 replied to the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 8/4/2020.

Sefolosha is not in Orlando

Aug 4, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  7. bleedroxred79 posted a new thread.

Rox play the best [bad defense] of all time

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/why-the-rockets-play-the-best-bad-defense-in-nba-history/ Good read

Forum: Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves

Aug 3, 2020 at 5:19 PM
  8. bleedroxred79 liked nickb492's post in the thread Bucks vs Rockets [Bubble Game 2] Highlights....

Out rebounded by 29 and still won. That has to be a record. Not sure how to look that up but damn.

Aug 2, 2020 at 10:25 PM
  9. bleedroxred79 replied to the thread Bucks vs Rockets [Bubble Game 2] Highlights....

Let's go!!

Aug 2, 2020 at 10:21 PM
  10. bleedroxred79 replied to the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 8/2/2020.

It's in his head you can tell. He's not shooting knowing it will go in.

Aug 2, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  11. bleedroxred79 liked icewill36's post in the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 8/2/2020.

I'm not worried since we are winning. He has been bricking so the shot will be there all night. He may pull a Covington and hit in the...

Aug 2, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  12. bleedroxred79 replied to the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 8/2/2020.

Russ is the key to the game. Let him keep putting pressure on the Bucks and keep Mac in corner

Aug 2, 2020 at 8:58 PM
  13. bleedroxred79 replied to the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 8/2/2020.

He pushed off. I was screaming for MDA to take him out.

Aug 2, 2020 at 8:39 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now