1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

banzai's Recent Activity

1. banzai replied to the thread Capela: What should he be working on this Summer?.

DEFinitely some mental work. He hasn’t so much Finese around the rim with the ball. When he goes up against bullies like Draymond...

May 21, 2019 at 11:34 PM
  2. banzai replied to the thread My source: Rockets to Fire MDA.

Well, how fun is it really to watch the rockets. Pnr was a lot of fun to watch. Then that was negated.

May 18, 2019 at 12:21 AM
  3. banzai liked dwhite's post in the thread My source: Rockets to Fire MDA.

That is what I am hearing. Lack of playoff success is what they’re saying. Two sources on this site indicating same thing. He doesn’t...

May 18, 2019 at 12:20 AM
  4. banzai replied to the thread Sources: Kevin Love has been added on Rockets list.

May 16, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  5. banzai replied to the thread Will Zion Williamson be the GOAT?.

If the media says so.

May 16, 2019 at 2:39 PM
  6. banzai replied to the thread Sources: Kevin Love has been added on Rockets list.

Anderson was not great on the blocks. That dunk tho.

May 16, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  7. banzai replied to the thread Sources: Kevin Love has been added on Rockets list.

KLove would be a game changer.. high IQ... passing and rebounding. It would render the entire opposing team to 1v1 situations. Mcgee...

May 16, 2019 at 2:34 PM
  8. banzai replied to the thread [TMZ] Harden gets over gm6 loss in Miami club.

NBA and athletes in general are notorious for these kinds of activities... perks of the business. Magic Johnson and Wilt Chaimberlain...

May 15, 2019
  9. banzai liked Roc Paint's post in the thread [TMZ] Harden gets over gm6 loss in Miami club.

I will say this from experience. Pure Platinum and Solid Gold don’t have anything on Men’s club and Treasures

May 15, 2019
  10. banzai liked Corrosion's post in the thread The Rockets will have to deal with Doncic, Zion, and Morant in their division until possibly 2027.

What's weak about "They are the better team?" Its factual , the Warriors are better , more talented than the Rockets … and the rest of...

May 15, 2019
  11. banzai replied to the thread The Rockets will have to deal with Doncic, Zion, and Morant in their division until possibly 2027.

Meh, morey’s already thinking past harden’s prime. That’s what good chess players do. If you don’t get ahead of a ship, it drifts a...

May 15, 2019
  12. banzai liked Homey the Clown's post in the thread The Rockets will have to deal with Doncic, Zion, and Morant in their division until possibly 2027.

Meh. It's whatever with me. Can't be good forever. Every team has its down and mediocre years. Some more than others. Let's just enjoy...

May 15, 2019
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now