1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BallSoHarden's Recent Activity

1. BallSoHarden replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

You just said it, people said they have a similar career progression thats not the case. They are 6 months apart in age, Jalen at the...

May 3, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  2. BallSoHarden liked pippendagimp's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (4) Cleveland Vs. (5) Orlando.

evan mobley been hyped up as some generational unicorn... actually plays more like my lil pony

May 3, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  3. BallSoHarden liked daywalker02's post in the thread Draft Bronny to sign Lebron after he opts out?.

Cannot be worse than Jalen fans...... Jerry Lin, YOFs, Tracy fans, Harden bois.......one KPJ homie.....

May 2, 2024 at 12:19 AM
  4. BallSoHarden replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Because they said that Jalen was the on the same level as Ant, would think it is safe to say after what Ant has done that they are not...

May 2, 2024 at 12:14 AM
  5. BallSoHarden liked Reeko's post in the thread Toyoda Center attendance.

I don’t think Spurs or Mavs fans would take over any arena…Since when do they have fan presence like that? we had Tatum getting MVP...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:40 PM
  6. BallSoHarden replied to the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

it's funny how now we are comparing Jamal Murray's career progression to Jalen Greens, and this is still a reach, but a year ago people...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  7. BallSoHarden liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Jalen Green without the ball.

Jamal Murray was considerably better than Jalen Green has ever been by his second season in the league and he's remained considerably...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:30 PM
  8. BallSoHarden replied to the thread STONE is still the HEDGE HONCHO. Why a FEW MAJOR HITS greatly TRUMPS MANY MISTAKES..

When you look at it from the prospective of what GMs are actually doing a better job Stone ends up looking decent. A lot of teams people...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:23 PM
  9. BallSoHarden liked SuperMarioBro's post in the thread STONE is still the HEDGE HONCHO. Why a FEW MAJOR HITS greatly TRUMPS MANY MISTAKES..

That trade was absolutely not Morey's idea. By all accounts, Fertits wanted Westbroke because he wanted a shake up that he thought would...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:15 PM
  10. BallSoHarden replied to the thread Draft Bronny to sign Lebron after he opts out?.

Lebron's press conferences, and off court / near court antics come across as very self centered, but when it comes to playing I don't...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:09 PM
  11. BallSoHarden replied to the thread Draft Bronny to sign Lebron after he opts out?.

Lebron doesn't really have irrational fans though, they know hes nearly 40 years old and hes accomplished a ton. We didn't really have...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:58 PM
  12. BallSoHarden liked Believe It!'s post in the thread Draft Bronny to sign Lebron after he opts out?.

Never been a Bron fan, but his greatness is undeniable. Currently, not one player on this team is anywhere near him. Just saying.

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:54 PM
  13. BallSoHarden liked dmoneybangbang's post in the thread The one thing - this team needs!.

We do. Internally, Jabari has the greatest potential and most impact as a stretch big. I wish he would have taken a greater share of the...

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  14. BallSoHarden liked a time to chill's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

This is a tough decision. However, I think the Rockets need to do something to strengthen their chances of making the playoffs. I'm not...

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:11 AM
  15. BallSoHarden liked mac_got_this's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I wouldnt extend anybody before the season(unless they take a below market extension) and keep evaluating until at lest mid season for...

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:10 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now