1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aruba77's Recent Activity

1. Aruba77 liked kingkingston's post in the thread With the #14 Pick the Houston Rockets select.....

Hindsight posts are stupid

May 24, 2019 at 5:10 AM
  2. Aruba77 replied to the thread The Score: Austin Rivers i got a name.

Can it be that Austin Rivers has finally won me over? First with his play on the court. Sounds pretty down to earth off the court too....

May 24, 2019 at 5:08 AM
  3. Aruba77 liked Clips/Roxfan's post in the thread The Score: Austin Rivers i got a name.

[MEDIA]

May 24, 2019 at 5:02 AM
  4. Aruba77 replied to the thread [Rumor] : Suns looking at Trading for Paul Per Source..

Well they did pay $17 mil or whatever it was for Ariza. Maybe the are not scared by $40 mil for CP3. Lol

May 23, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  5. Aruba77 replied to the thread Jared Dudley.

i'm not even sure they'd let him into the locker room. He's made a lot of enemies bashing players publicly ...and he's not good enough...

May 23, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  6. Aruba77 liked snowconeman22's post in the thread [Rumor] : Suns looking at Trading for Paul Per Source..

I wouldn't give the page clicks . Looks like pure rumor and speculation .

May 22, 2019 at 9:27 PM
  7. Aruba77 liked daywalker02's post in the thread Morey needs a plan. Start w/trading Capela for....

You take away a lot of his Offense if you dun have an elite playmaker, most teams dun have one therefore teams dun necessarily value CC...

May 22, 2019 at 8:14 PM
  8. Aruba77 liked Remlap's post in the thread Danny Green is FA this summer - DO IT DARYL!!.

Time to dig a little deeper. Rumors are that Tillman is ready to exceed the LT [IMG]

May 21, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  9. Aruba77 replied to the thread Capela: What should he be working on this Summer?.

The gold patch is bad luck. Get rid of it!

May 21, 2019 at 2:54 PM
  10. Aruba77 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Capela: What should he be working on this Summer?.

Getting rid of that gold patch on his head would be a start. Hi, I'm Clint Capela who dominated Karl Towns & Rudy Gobert [IMG] Hi, I'm...

May 21, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  11. Aruba77 liked donkeypunch's post in the thread Capela: What should he be working on this Summer?.

How to not say, "I want to go against the champs" and then proceed to play like a poosay

May 21, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  12. Aruba77 replied to the thread Morey needs a plan. Start w/trading Capela for....

i agree that we shouldn't get rid of Capela unless we are significantly upgrading the team. As you know, he was our 2nd leading scorer...

May 21, 2019 at 1:22 PM
  13. Aruba77 replied to the thread P J Tucker on The Jump.

I’m not gonna defend our style, because our style of play sucked this year. Even more iso-driven than last year. Way less ball...

May 21, 2019 at 5:02 AM
  14. Aruba77 replied to the thread Rockets and D’Antoni working on extension?.

why not let him play out the last year of his contract and see where things stand? Why extend now? he hasn't won anything yet.

May 20, 2019 at 9:07 AM
  15. Aruba77 replied to the thread "Jeff was the fall guy".

i wasn't keen on the MDA hire, but at least we had a plan to pair him with a premier defensive coach. We better have a similar plan...

May 20, 2019 at 9:05 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now